• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RPGamer92

Oct 25, 2017
They really should've been a mini boss tbh. One of like two times I've ever beaten a SoulsBorneSekiro boss on my first try. At least Guardian Ape is kicking my ass tho.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
They always stick in a "puzzle" boss into every game that's not actually testing your combat skills but is just either super easy or actual bullshit.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say there's quite a few more that are easier. Dragon God being one that comes to mind.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
It was fine. It was more of a puzzle than an actual boss fight and I thought it was a nice change of pace. Plus I really enjoyed the atmosphere of their arena.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I mean there's tons of easy gimmick bosses in their games, it's not any worse than the others.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Mist Noble was funny because I was getting ready for a tough boss fight while I was finding a way into his lair, then I went in and killed him in like 10 seconds lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I remember stumbling into it totally unprepared, panicking, and then quickly realising I didn't have anything to worry about, yeah.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
WdffNRyh.jpg