• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017

You need to sign in to watch the episode, but I will cap some of the highlights myself. I got notified of this happening earlier today due to a good friend of mine, but I see there's been a few sparse articles on it posted online too such as on Kotaku.

The challenge was to design specialty cakes based off of the popular Game Freaks franchise, Pokemon, and make interesting designer cakes. The results are... something.

0bc7c8db5007c7974f1d7fcaff366be6.gif

Some points of creativity for this one, but I really don't know if it's a good idea or not in the first place. However it at least looks like a Mudkip, some of the others...

EORr3mKUwAApoXg

EORp05JVUAEquKh

EORo1N1UYAAx2Jj

EORnmlEVAAE7NQj

EORnHOYU4AER-ub

Pictures courtesy of my friend Sagemaster15 screen capping the episode as he watched, but I just kinda' want to put these out there. There are a few more, and some other people caught on what was going on with the Food Network today, but instead of over-explaining this I'll just cap off with this tweet.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
C'mon, the Mudkip and Sobble don't look awful. Way better than anything I could ever do.
Water starters >>> fire> grass

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Is that last one suppose to be a Bayleaf?

Also, Can't even look at some of those without thinking of

snl_cake_fail_sketch_don_cheadle.jpg

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Dear God....their existence looks more painful than Dracovish's

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Is it bad my first thought was how I'm surprised they're not all Gen 1?

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
What have they done to my poor baby Chikorita Jesus

i guess almost all the contestants were Water stans