• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
H220RsS.png

Ahegao Chikorita is killing me

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
EORnHOYU4AER-ub

Pictures courtesy of my friend Sagemaster15 screen capping the episode as he watched, but I just kinda' want to put these out there. There are a few more, and some other people caught on what was going on with the Food Network today, but instead of over-explaining this I'll just cap off with this tweet.

They really captured Mr. Stake perfectly.

ChristianH94

Apr 14, 2019
My sister knew a professional on one of these shows who got booted not because his cake sucked but because he was almost too professional and didn't have the hobbyist personality they're trying to appeal to on this network. Seldom do any of the people on these shows know who to bake for shit lmao. My sister is also a huge Pokémon fan so I should enrage her beyond all belief by showing her this

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
weird that nobody tried making Alcreamie. too easy? sobble is there so im assuming its fairly recent and someone could have known about new gen pokes

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that may be an unfair generalization on my part. I live in britain and ive had almost no run ins with fondant here, everyone just uses regular icing.

But when i went to the states every slice of cake i had was smothered in the stuff, it was bloody awful.

Yeah, our cakes go for sugar-sugar-sugar as a flavor (if you can even call that a flavor) over everything else.

I was talking to someone who immigrated from Africa a few weeks ago who was shocked about how the two flavors in pre-made foods here are "very sweet" and "very salty."

Feb 10, 2018
God I hate icing.

I would make a pikachu lemon pound cake, with a lemon gel making the outer layer, would use a blueberry gel for the eyes and stuff.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Having previously worked at a bakery myself, the use of fondant seems like a abomination to me.

Real icing should be made from butter creme, whipped egg whites and sugar, or even melted cooking chocolate.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
They are etheir really great (Yes, even the bunny pickachu cosplayer) or really terrible. Love them all and I some good laugh
Real icing should be made from butter creme, whipped egg whites and sugar, or even melted cooking chocolate.
In France it is mostly chocolate and whipped egg whites and sugar. But most cake doesn't have icing.