• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Footage of Fortnite Streamer, Ninja, Saying the N-Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In this clip supposedly Ninja says nigga while rapping a song, now this is an issue for a couple reasons. One, Ninja is not black, but two.....nigga isn't in the song he is rapping.

What do y'all think?

What he says
Ayy, bitch, I've been goin' and goin' like the Energizer
Yeah, I'm supplyin' the wood like Elijah
In the cut, smokin' on indica
My nigga, nig (trips over himself) and compartmentalize ya
actual lyrics
Might fuck around and compartmentalize ya
Ups to alr1ght for this

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2017
Manchester, UK
Not watched the vid but had the word been in the song I don't feel it would be too big of an issue TBH. It'd not really be much different than reading To Kill a Mockingbird aloud.

Oct 25, 2017
In this clip supposedly Ninja says nigga while rapping a song, now this is an issue for a couple reasons. One, Ninja is not black, but two.....nigga isn't in the song he is rapping.

What do y'all think?

Video won't load at work, but does he just improv the N word in a random song? That sounds like a dumb thing to do.

Soony Xbone Uhh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Oct 27, 2017
How about providing some more helpful context?
Name of the song, and maybe even the lyrics so we don't have to google our self, would be nice.
And at what point in the video did he say nigga, because i don't understand very much clearly.

Oct 25, 2017
My nigga, nig (trips over himself) and compartmentalize ya

actual lyrics
Might fuck around and compartmentalize ya

Oct 25, 2017
He's trying to say the "smokin' on indica" line though.

Also, even the word it sounds like has no hard r, and isn't said with the same intent someone like Pewdiepie said it. He literally called someone it because they killed him in a game and that was the first "insult" he jumped to.

This is someone who doesn't rap, trying to rap, and failing on the third verse of a Logic song.

Status
Not open for further replies.