• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Are we serious here ? There is a footage of MJ with that kid in a shop and that confirms the allegations ? I don't see anything damming in that footage. So each time you're hanging with a kid that is not yours, you're a sexual predators... Not saying that the allegations are untrue - I don't know - but this is by no means a smocking gun...
I recommend you watch the documentary and Oprah interview so you have the context within which this is all working.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This shit makes me want to puke. Can't believe I once admired this piece of shit..

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Why does this entire interview ring so true when supposedly her "ex-husband coached her to say this"

Her abusive ex pushed her into doing a massive press conference and press tour that she did not want to do. And everything she's saying was true at the time. Both things can be accurate.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
Buying a ring for a kid? I mean I've been a kid and that's one of the least exciting things you could receive a la a gift. Give me a transformers toy or something instead.

Why did you have to be so weird Michael.

That's just one example, he bought the jewellery for James in exchange for sexual favours. But he also often went shopping for toys and other stuff with the boys and their families and MJ would buy them whatever they want, they could just fill up their shopping carts with toys and clothes and whatnot. It's in the documentary too.

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
User Banned (2 weeks): Victim blaming rhetoric and dismissive remarks surrounding allegations of abuse, previous severe infractions
Since you're in here posting like this, have you changed your position from feeling the documentary was unnecessary because Michael was dead and pointing out that the victims 'changed their story' :
For the victims i aint gonna comment too much

About the documentary i'm gonna say yes because it takes a very shortsighted view in this. MJ's kids are not only having to deal with the alleged facts but it is also brought publically in such a big way that it's impacting the kids a lot. I wish wade robson and james considered that they were potentially ruining other people's lifes with the documentary and used more respectful means to bring out the truth, ie simply bringing forward truth with fact and evidence.

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
But he made thriller. THRILLER!

I'm indeed thinking about what to do with that record. Off the Wall and Thriller were the first Vinyls I bought with my own money. While I haven't listened to them in forever, they're still in my collection, and they're still somewhat cherished memories. Kind of a shitty situation TBH. It's probably easier for people who didn't grow up idolizing this nutcase.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017

About the documentary i'm gonna say yes because it takes a very shortsighted view in this. MJ's kids are not only having to deal with the alleged facts but it is also brought publically in such a big way that it's impacting the kids a lot. I wish wade robson and james considered that they were potentially ruining other people's lifes with the documentary and used more respectful means to bring out the truth, ie simply bringing forward truth with fact and evidence.
You continue to be transparent as fuck.

Caring more about his children and beneficiaries of his estate than the children that were groomed and raped, while questioning their stories and why they took so long to understand their abuse.

FarronFox

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Buying a ring for a kid? I mean I've been a kid and that's one of the least exciting things you could receive a la a gift. Give me a transformers toy or something instead.

Why did you have to be so weird Michael.

This article from the time does say he bought toys (no mention of purchasing rings though it does say he looked at them):

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-05-03/news/mn-2482_1_zales-jewelers-mustache-store-in-simi-valley

Jackson and a boy he was with visited a gift store and bought several toy figurines and a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses, Sliester said. Then they drove away in a brown Mercedes-Benz.

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017

Disgusting opinion

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I would view it that way I think so that's what I base it on. Wouldn't wanna hurt others in the process.
You care more about the wellbeing and feelings of his children and beneficiaries of his estate than the children he groomed and raped, going as far as to question why it took them so long to come to terms with their abuse.

Do you think Michael Jackson groomed and abused children?
Have you seen the documentary and interview?

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
hey MJ defense force:
you can stop. dude is dead and Thriller won't magically become a bad song by you not stanning for a child abuser. just let it go.

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
You care more about his children and beneficiaries of his estate than the children that he groomed and raped, going as far as to question why it took them so long to come to terms with their abuse.

You saying care more is you being disingenuous when i'm the only one is saying care about both and you doing exactly what you're accusing me of. You can actually care about both ya know?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
You saying care more is you being disingenuous when i'm the only one is saying care about both and you doing exactly what you're accusing me of. You can care about both ya know?
Except you've never shown any care, understanding, empathy or compassion for the victims of child abuse in this thread or the other thread.

What you have done is questioned the reliability of their accounts while staunchly defending and making sure people understand how affected Michael's children are by this all. You've also called the documentary unnecessary now that he's dead.

So don't fucking dare attempt to act like you care about the victims.

Especially while ducking the question of whether he abused children, and whether you've watched the documentary in full yourself.

Nov 7, 2017
You care more about the wellbeing and feelings of his children and beneficiaries of his estate than the children he groomed and raped, going as far as to question why it took them so long to come to terms with their abuse.

Of course he hasn't watched it.

ManixMiner

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
The Un-united Kingdom
Watching that made me think of James Safechuck. When he talked about mock up weddings and even had the rings was a shock for me but looking at James you can see he still struggles with those events as an adult.

Deleted member 21326

User requested account closure.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Christ, a friend of mine, whos a huge Jackson fan. Just ended his friendship with me over this. He refused to watch leaving neverland and called them frauds, who are only doing it for money. I showed him TONS of articles, explaining my view. He wouldnt read or hear it. Fuck man.

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this a few days ago. It's disturbing how obvious all of this was when you look at it with what we know now. It's disgusting seeing anyone try and defend or excuse him at this point, fuck his legacy. I feel ashamed that for years I believed he was this "innocent soul" that was taken advantage of, I thought he was the greatest. Master manipulator doesn't even begin to describe him.

giphy.gif

pKL4pUP.gif

This was always my favorite South Park ep, but in hindsight it's way too real.

Oct 27, 2017
That's just one example, he bought the jewellery for James in exchange for sexual favours. But he also often went shopping for toys and other stuff with the boys and their families and MJ would buy them whatever they want, they could just fill up their shopping carts with toys and clothes and whatnot. It's in the documentary too.
Oh I see. Have been reading these threads but haven't watched the documentary yet, because I know it's going to be soul crushing. Sad to see an icon like him fall so hard and of course sad to hear what happened to those kids back then

Oct 27, 2017
WTF at this Mario looking ass plumber with italian moustache type disguise. Dude was such a fucking paedo it's shameful, I'm honestly annoyed at myself for not believing the gut feeling I've always had regarding his relationships with young boys. I'm also disgusted at the entire Jackson estate because they knew, there is no way they didn't know, and I see them as being complicit in his crimes. What kinda look is it for your family when Latoya is the only decent person among the lot of you?

I feel like Michael didn't just groom these kids but he used his fame and social influence to groom the shit out of all of us. People don't want to believe but the shit is cut and dry and Michael is a serial kiddy diddler and I'll fight anyone who says he isn't. This is coming from a kid who's first album was a vinyl of thriller with the fucking tiger on the cover, who moonwalked his way through highschool and started doing music because of the attention he got when impersonating Michael.

Fuck Michael Jackson and his child abusing nonsense and it's probably for the best that he's no longer here to harm other children.

gamerman

Oct 27, 2017
Are we serious here ? There is a footage of MJ with that kid in a shop and that confirms the allegations ? I don't see anything damming in that footage. So each time you're hanging with a kid that is not yours, you're a sexual predators... Not saying that the allegations are untrue - I don't know - but this is by no means a smocking gun...

The only problem I have is : where the hell are the parents ?

Has anybody watched the documentary again? There's so many weird claims in the documentary. Jimmy mom's claims that she danced when Michael Jackson died. She said that he can't hurt little boys anymore. Michael Jackson died in 2009. This is before Jimmy's Mom would have known he was molested since Jimmy didn't tell anybody until Michael had passed.

Not only was Wade was asking for a minimum of $250 dollars for a donation, something weird is that Wade' s wife claimed she was abused as a child on Wade's website. In the documentary she said she didn't know about child abuse so she couldn't help Wade. This line has suddenly been removed on the website.

AwN2KHI.jpg

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
Has anybody watched the documentary again? There's so many weird claims in the documentary. Jimmy mom's claims that she danced when Michael Jackson died. She said that he can't hurt little boys anymore. Michael Jackson died in 2009. This is before Jimmy's Mom would have known he was molested since Jimmy didn't tell anybody until Michael had passed.

Not only was Wade was asking for a minimum of $250 dollars for a donation, something weird is that Wade' s wife claimed she was abused as a child on Wade's website. In the documentary she said she didn't know about child abuse so she couldn't help Wade. This line has suddenly been removed on the website.

AwN2KHI.jpg
What is that about???

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Little Jimmy is not my lover
He's just a boy who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
He says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

Pedophile so bold he disguised himself as a caricature pedo.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017

The only problem I have is : where the hell are the parents ?
This is in combination with the documentary. Of course normally he could just be buying a ring for a woman. But it was for the kid. At least, that's what is said in the documentary.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017

AwN2KHI.jpg
Jimmy told his mother that MJ was a "bad man" when MJ wanted him to testify for his first or second trial before he revealed the abuse to everyone. He may have already explicitly told his mother about the abuse or his mom put two and two together but she definitely knew of something going on beforehand.

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I do believe that there should be an actual investigation towards some of the parents. Some of them sound shady as fuck, especially now that we know what actually happened. It sounds like the gifts/money/attention was worth a lot more to some of those parents, than the health of their children.

Who leaves their kid in the care of someone who has such damning allegiations against them?

Deleted member 35598

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Spain
User Banned (1 month): Downplaying serious allegations of pedophilia and sexual abuse, based on conjecture, across multiple posts.
This is in combination with the documentary. Of course normally he could just be buying a ring for a woman. But it was for the kid. At least, that's what is said in the documentary.

I haven't seen the documentary ( not on Netflix and no HBO Go in Spain ). Yes it's odd to give a kid a ring indeed. But that's not proof of abuse.

I never liked MJ having kids as friends. I remember that infamous interview where he was in bed with them watching movies and drinking milk. At best, the guys was a weirdo. We ALL agree on that. But an abuser ?

I've seen those 2 guys interview on CBS and I have to say they look don't look convincing. Especially when Gayle King ( she's just into thise things now it seems ) asked them if it was for the money. I'm not saying they're telling lies - I don't know - but I will need more than that to be convinced. Those are exactly the same allegations made by the same people 2 decades ago. Why should I believe them now when it was debunked then ?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I haven't seen the documentary ( not on Netflix and no HBO Go in Spain ). Yes it's odd to give a kid a ring indeed. But that's not proof of abuse. I never liked MJ having kids as friend. I remember that infamous interview where he was in bed with them watching movies and drinking milk. At best, the guys was a weirdo. We ALL agree on that. But an abuser ?
You need to find a means to watch it then, because people aren't calling Michael Jackson a child abuser because he went to a ring store with a kid once. As it stands you're participating in a discussion while lacking a large amount of context, and responding like people are typing their accusations with a similar lack of context. They aren't.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If you're still defending MJ at this point, you've officially lost touch with reality and need to reexamine your priorities and values. Because its fucking disgusting and disturbing to continue to stand by this complete and utter monster who leveraged his power to rape little boys and systematically ruin lives for decades without consequence.

That's someone you want to defend?

Ars Arcanum

alt account
Banned
Feb 3, 2019
Christ, a friend of mine, whos a huge Jackson fan. Just ended his friendship with me over this. He refused to watch leaving neverland and called them frauds, who are only doing it for money. I showed him TONS of articles, explaining my view. He wouldnt read or hear it. Fuck man.
Reach out to your friend that's a shitty thing to lose it over, this is MICHAEL JACKSON we're talking here some people are going to process/come to terms with this truth on their own time. You can't force your friend to suddenly be woke.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't seen the documentary ( not on Netflix and no HBO Go in Spain ). Yes it's odd to give a kid a ring indeed. But that's not proof of abuse. I never liked MJ having kids as friend. I remember that infamous interview where he was in bed with them watching movies and drinking milk. At best, the guys was a weirdo. We ALL agree on that. But an abuser ?
Nobody says that. It's in combination with the documentary.

I've seen those 2 guys interview on CBS and I have to say they look convincing. Especially when Gayle King ( she's just into thise things now it seems ) asked them if it was for the money. I'm not saying they're telling lies - I don't know - but I will need more than that to be convinced. Those are exactly the same allegeations made by the same people 2 decades ago. Why should I believe them now when it was debunked then ?

These kind of stories are classic to people who work with abused children. A lot of them keep it a secret until they're an adult. Ashamed, scared of the consequences, sometimes the perpetrator is a family member or someone they think they care about. A lot of men keep it a secret until they die.
Kids are very easily brainwashed and manipulated.

Watch this documentary and watch "Abducted in Plain Sight" on Netflix to see how bizar these things can get.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
I do believe that there should be an actual investigation towards some of the parents. Some of them sound shady as fuck, especially now that we know what actually happened. It sounds like the gifts/money/attention was worth a lot more to some of those parents, than the health of their children.

Who leaves their kid in the care of someone who has such damning allegiations against them?
The docu took great amount of time to show that MJ disarmed the parents before working the kids or both at the same time. As much as we want to blame the parents because we need or want someone to pin this on because MJ is dead and can answer for his all this, we should just see the situation for what it was which was people getting swept up by the limelight and putting too much trust in a mega superstar.

It is one thing to chase the limelight but when the limelight literally comes to your door step, eats at your dinner table and wears your clothes then I can imagine it not taking too much work to seduce and disarm them completely.

Also remember this was way before the allegation even started. It was only after he discarded both Safechuck and Wade did the allegation even start to come out.

Deleted member 35598

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Spain

AwN2KHI.jpg

I don't trust that Wade guy. Again, he lied then and we should trust every words coming out of its mouth ? Sorry I won't.

Ars Arcanum

alt account
Banned
Feb 3, 2019

AwN2KHI.jpg
Wtf. Yeah I remember robsons wife saying she couldn't relate cuz she was never abused. Nice find.

WorldofMiku

attempted ban circumvention by using an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
*continues to bury his head in the sand* Please, don't pull me out...