• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I don't trust that Wade guy. Again, he lied then and we should trust every words coming out of its mouth ? Sorry I won't.

So you take a post about Jimmy's mom, and Wade's wife and turn it into not trusting Wade, yet you vehemently claim to not having watched the Doc. at all? Like, the hell is your agenda here?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
is it OK to think he is guilty and not like the Doc?
Sure, but it's also OK to side-eye people who'd rather persistently poke at nonsense like 'but the music manipulates you into feeling a loss of innocence' and other bits around the side than at least criticize, comment on and condemn the child abuse that's the focus of the events. Especially if you they haven't watched the documentary in full, or relevant interview.

If your overarching concern having watched a documentary on child abuse is that they used music to portray a sense of loss of innocence, and you bemoan that being "manipulative", then I'm immediately going to question whether you're arguing in good faith and whether you give a single fuck about the victims involved.

Last edited:

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I think it's okay to be skeptical of anything, but you shouldn't be dismissive of information based solely on inconsistencies.

It is more logical to link the ring with Michael Jackson's guilt based on the interview than to link a few minor inconsistencies in the story to his innocence.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm indeed thinking about what to do with that record. Off the Wall and Thriller were the first Vinyls I bought with my own money. While I haven't listened to them in forever, they're still in my collection, and they're still somewhat cherished memories. Kind of a shitty situation TBH. It's probably easier for people who didn't grow up idolizing this nutcase.
That is a shitty situation. I'm sorry.

If you do decide to get rid of them. Sell them and give the money to a charity for victims of abuse.
Are we serious here ? There is a footage of MJ with that kid in a shop and that confirms the allegations ? I don't see anything damming in that footage. So each time you're hanging with a kid that is not yours, you're a sexual predators... Not saying that the allegations are untrue - I don't know - but this is by no means a smocking gun...

The only problem I have is : where the hell are the parents ?
I haven't seen the documentary ( not on Netflix and no HBO Go in Spain ). Yes it's odd to give a kid a ring indeed. But that's not proof of abuse.

I never liked MJ having kids as friends. I remember that infamous interview where he was in bed with them watching movies and drinking milk. At best, the guys was a weirdo. We ALL agree on that. But an abuser ?

I've seen those 2 guys interview on CBS and I have to say they look don't look convincing. Especially when Gayle King ( she's just into thise things now it seems ) asked them if it was for the money. I'm not saying they're telling lies - I don't know - but I will need more than that to be convinced. Those are exactly the same allegations made by the same people 2 decades ago. Why should I believe them now when it was debunked then ?
I was going to make a long'ish post in response to the first post of yours i quoted.

Then i see you haven't watched the documentary. So you should just shut your fucking mouth, and don't talk about things you have no knowledge of.

That video completely corroborates James Safechuck story. Along with, ya know. HIM STILL HAVING THE FUCKING RING.

Deleted member 35598

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Spain
Nobody says that. It's in combination with the documentary.

These kind of stories are classic to people who work with abused children. A lot of them keep it a secret until they're an adult. Ashamed, scared of the consequences, sometimes the perpetrator is a family member or someone they think they care about. A lot of men keep it a secret until they die.
Kids are very easily brainwashed and manipulated.

Watch this documentary and watch "Abducted in Plain Sight" on Netflix to see how bizar these things can get.

I agree on that. That's why I won't say what they are telling is untrue, I don't know. Robson has been called out by some people. That doesn't mean he is lying. But maybe he is not entirely trustworthy.

So asking me to believe everything those guys are saying - WITHOUT any evidence - is a big ask. We need a deeper investigation into those allegations. People in the MJ inner circle ( his kids, family, advisors, etc ) must be interviewed.

I remember MJ was arrested ( in 2003 ) and he was put naked ( at least that what he said ) in order, I guess, to verify if there was credibility into the kids allegations. So that means there are some material outhere that can prove - or debunk - those allegations.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
I agree on that. That's why I won't say what they are telling is untrue, I don't know. Robson has been called out by some people. That doesn't mean he is lying. But maybe he is not entirely trustworthy.

So asking me to believe everything those guys are saying - WITHOUT any evidence - is a big ask. We need a deeper investigation into those allegations. People in the MJ inner circle ( his kids, family, advisors, etc ) must be interviewed.

I remember MJ was arrested ( in 2003 ) and he was put naked ( at least that what he said ) in order, I guess, to verify if there was credibility into the kids allegations. So that means there are some material outhere that can prove - or debunk - those allegations.
No i never did that. I also don't know what is true and what is not. And i'm not going to make a drama-queen statement based on emotions.
I'm just saying that the changing of stories later in life is very normal in a lot of abuse cases and a LOT of evidence and information points in the direction of Michael being a child abuser. Not believing victims is one of the main reasons why they never tell it. Especially with guys.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
In hindsight it's amazing how much his death restored his image.

No shit, it's like it magically wiped about what was pretty commonly accepted. I'm old enough to remember going through this shit multiple times. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that he was fucking little boys when everything first came out and it's plain as day that he fucked little boys right now.

The amount of people determined to still stan for a pedophile is disgusting.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017

How do you explain Wade's and Safechuck's pattern of abuse lining up almost one to one? If you want a smoking gun testimony then that seems as clear as you are gonna get. Maybe his motivations are not totally true to his word and there are inconsistencies here and there but what does that matter if the abuse was done to him by MJ.

Deleted member 35598

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Spain
You need to stop posting.
Watch the doc, think for yourself a bit, and then come back.

Anybody that doesn't have HBO can watch the VOD on UK's channel 4 website.
Just get a vpn add-on for chrome, it takes 30 seconds.
Leaving Neverland - Channel 4 VOD

Thanks for the link ( hope it works for Spain ). I will watch the documentary. But this is NOT a thread on the documentary, it's a thread on a random footage in a jewelry store. And you cannot take that footage as a proof that Micheal Jackson was sexual abuser. That's all I'm saying.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Thanks for the link ( hope it works for Spain ). I will watched the documentary. But this is NOT a thread on the documentary, it's a thread on a random footage in a jewelry store. And you cannot take that footage as a proof that Micheal Jackson was sexual abuser. That's all I'm saying.
Literally zero people have done that though, you've just leapt to the defense unprompted.
Unless you genuinely thought people were calling him a child abuser solely from this footage and nothing else, but I can't take that thought seriously.

As said:
You need to find a means to watch it then, because people aren't calling Michael Jackson a child abuser because he went to a ring store with a kid once. As it stands you're participating in a discussion while lacking a large amount of context, and responding like people are typing their accusations with a similar lack of context. They aren't.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Has anybody watched the documentary again? There's so many weird claims in the documentary. Jimmy mom's claims that she danced when Michael Jackson died. She said that he can't hurt little boys anymore. Michael Jackson died in 2009. This is before Jimmy's Mom would have known he was molested since Jimmy didn't tell anybody until Michael had passed.

Not only was Wade was asking for a minimum of $250 dollars for a donation, something weird is that Wade' s wife claimed she was abused as a child on Wade's website. In the documentary she said she didn't know about child abuse so she couldn't help Wade. This line has suddenly been removed on the website.

AwN2KHI.jpg
"child abuse" =/= "child sexual abuse"

You get that, right?

And I'm pretty sure Safechuck's mother knew he was a pedophile by 2009:

"I was kind of breaking, like having a nervous breakdown. I didn't want to be involved, so I told my mom then that he wasn't a good person, and that I don't want them involved. So that was tough," Safechuck said. "I couldn't talk about it. I just said enough to not get them involved. And she never pushed."
"Jimmy was over and he said to me, Michael's an evil man. And I said OK, I stood up, and I hugged him, and do you want to go get help…he was so afraid that I would tell somebody, super scared, like nervous breakdown scared. It was a begging sort of, you can't tell anybody. I felt that I had fucked up so much the first time, that I wasn't the mother that I should have been guarding him, he's coming to me with this truth that's killing him right now. I wasn't going to tell anybody. I could be there for him now."

Let me also clarify, I believe in the documentary Safechuck told his mother about it long before he watched Wade Robson's accusations, at which point the penny dropped that he himself wasn't "responsible" for the abuse, but rather he realised finally that it WAS abuse. Like, that was the whole point of the second part of the documentary.

Last edited:

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
No shit, it's like it magically wiped about what was pretty commonly accepted. I'm old enough to remember going through this shit multiple times. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that he was fucking little boys when everything first came out and it's plain as day that he fucked little boys right now.

The amount of people determined to still stan for a pedophile is disgusting.
For me the most striking thing was how he seemed to have a boy in tow everywhere he went until tongues started wagging I presume and he stopped doing it. I am not a super MJ fan and I liked his songs well and all growing up but that was not an aspect of the MJ circus that I recall seeing or noticing.

I was young back then so maybe this just passed me by but looking at it now from the docu....yeah idk how you can't not see that shit was weird if you were even just a little older and wiser to pick up on it.

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018

The evidence is in the documentary, but people like you refuse to watch it. I'm so disappointed in the whole of humanity by people like you who continue to defend a pedophile and discredit attack his victims simply because you love his fucking music. You are a disgusting person.

I'm also tired of hearing from the Jackson family defending Michael. They have a vested interested in defending the family name and fortune, and we've heard from them enough. They weren't there when the molestation happened. Now is the time for the victims to speak.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the link ( hope it works for Spain ). I will watch the documentary. But this is NOT a thread on the documentary, it's a thread on a random footage in a jewelry store. And you cannot take that footage as a proof that Micheal Jackson was sexual abuser. That's all I'm saying.
It's not random footage though. The child in the video is James Safechuck.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao he thought that disguise would work? You'd think he'd take that more seriously to not get caught

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
This is a thread about a piece of the puzzle. And people are discussing the relation of said piece to the whole.
And you get in here and start saying that this piece looks shitty and the whole puzzle must suck; and you wonder why...

Get informed, then discuss.
You're not obligated to post, after entering a thread.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
DoesJames mention the ring shopping in the documentary?
Yes, and brings out the rings. It's one of the most heartbreaking and harrowing parts of the documentary imo, and one of a couple of points where I needed to pause and go for a walk for a bit. His hands are shaking as he recounts the rings, the marriage ceremony, the sexual acts in exchange for the rings and the fact that Michael knew he was a boy that liked jewellery and used it completely against him.

Nov 27, 2017
User Banned (permanent): Peddling conspiratorial rhetoric surrounding allegations of abuse, antagonizing other members, account still in junior phase
Not taking any position. Just sharing these videos I found interesting.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not what I said at all. But this seems to be a general attitude in this thread to put things in someone's mouth he never said. Good job. Just watch it. If you dont want to fine. If you watched it and found it stupid, fine as well.
Well, to be honest, you did come into a thread about a grown man buying a ring (possibly for a mock wedding) with a young boy (possibly same boy who appears in a documentary), who has told his story about how said man molested him when he was young, linking those videos...

Like, yiiiikes.

EDIT: Simple question for you, do you believe Michael Jackson molested children? Any child. Not just Wade or Jimmy?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Not what I said at all. But this seems to be a general attitude in this thread to put things in someone's mouth he never said. Good job. Just watch it. If you dont want to fine. If you watched it and found it stupid, fine as well.
Then I'll ask again:
  1. Have you watched the documentary and the interview with Oprah?
  2. Do you think Michael Jackson abused children?
You claim people put words in your mouth yet you avoid clarifying your actual position when asked.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
How can you say you are not forming an opinion on something then be so quick form an opinion on something that tells you the other thing is wrong? You've already made up your mind on what you think, trying to tell people that is not the case is just gonna make people naturally suspicious about your motivations.

It's like telling people you don't believe in unicorns and then coming back and telling people to buy this anti unicorn repellent because you heard it was the best one but you still totally don't belive in unicorns.

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
You can start by saying what is it that you found interesting in the videos.
Posting the links, saying you found them interesting and in the same phrase asserting you have no opinion is a bit disingenuous, no?

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
And yet, we have a lot of delusional fucks on this forum.
If you're still defending MJ at this point, you've officially lost touch with reality and need to reexamine your priorities and values. Because its fucking disgusting and disturbing to continue to stand by this complete and utter monster who leveraged his power to rape little boys and systematically ruin lives for decades without consequence.

That's someone you want to defend?

Why did I look into that Devil May Cry MJ thread... frankly it is downright appalling how people on this site get to victim blame/ downplay abuse/ "just ask questions " / post pro-MJ videos ( like that poster above) just enough to skirt the TOS. I've never been so disappointed in this site before.
Hell, there was someone in this thread clearly demonstrating more worry about someone being called out and banned for defending MJ than for the actual victims themselves. Absolutely incredible and disgusting.

DeusOcha

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Separating the art from the artist isn't a hard thing. Yes MJ is a pedophile, yes you can admit to listening to his music, yes you can even go on YouTube and pop a MJ song on blast even with full knowledge of such.

I don't understand how it's a hard thing when media consumption is literally all about playing to one's emotions. Will you be a hypocrite? Sure, just like literally everyone else on this fucked up world we live on. It's ultimately better to own up to it rather than deny it for the sake of victims involved.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Separating the art from the artist isn't a hard thing. Yes MJ is a pedophile, yes you can admit to listening to his music, yes you can even go on YouTube and pop a MJ song on blast even with full knowledge of such.

I don't understand how it's a hard thing when media consumption is literally all about playing to one's emotions. Will you be a hypocrite? Sure, just like literally everyone else on this fucked up world we live on. It's ultimately better to own up to it rather than deny it for the sake of victims involved.
It's also not hard to just...stop listening to something. There's geat music being made all of the time.