FootyEra 18/19 Season |OT 2| Yeovil Ipswich Kilmarnock Everton Spurs

Oct 29, 2017
Girlfriend is watching the apprentice right now, Karen Brady sitting judging idiots for being shite. Have a look at yourself in the mirror Karen you mad Tory swine

Oct 26, 2017
Nah, 0-1 to Arsenal.

De Gea made a couple of mistakes for Arsenal goals, but he also made some decent saves. United didn't look threatening at all.
DeGea mistake gets you a goal and your defense mistake gets us a goal. Rojo mistake gets you a goal. The only one not a mistake on the players part is Martials goal. It could easily be no foul as although there was a slight brush of contact he went full Neymar for the foul, and then Herreras head was in an offside position, though could easily not be ruled offside because he doesn't touch the ball or attempt to touch it in that phase of play.

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I guess shuffling the team did pay off again as Burnley couldn't cope with a fresh Salah and Firmino after 65 minutes. Naby showing he's getting close to his pre-injury form was encouraging too.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's really disheartening to see us have such good results but then there's still City who's even better... I don't think we can keep up with them forever.
It's gonna be borderline impossible with legitimate owners that are intent on following the rules.

Tuna

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Holding is gonna miss the rest of the season? Fuck everything. He was doing so well this year. Kos and Nacho can't come back soon enough.

Oct 29, 2017
Crunching tackle by Barnes or Cork, can't remember which. It was absolutely pissing down, so your regular sliding tackle becomes brutal, and he caught his ankle. Fuming.
Got tackled then fell into the ad boards
Fucking Brexit cunts. Speaking of, at the parents watching ITV news and they are such a fucking Tory mouthpiece. So are BBC as well though

Oct 28, 2017
Dyche says the Mee challenge on Gomez was a fantastic tackle.

When a player goes off on a stretcher after a challenge I’m not sure that’s that PR response you go with.

I hope Burnley go down.