• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

FootyEra 18/19 Season |OT 2| Yeovil Ipswich Kilmarnock Everton Spurs

Oct 26, 2017
They completely over did it, I imagine they took this option rather than being legally banned in tv, apps and maybe shirt sponsors.

It’ll actually be strange not seeing football adds going forward.
Yep. I think this could just be the start as with so many clubs sponsored by them as well I wouldn't be surprised to see the govt legislate at some point in a similar direction to fags, though maybe not as hard as obvs you're still going to have paddy power shops on the high st.

See, we could all shout ‘CUNT!’ at him until the end of time, but the thing is, he already knows he is a cunt so, it doesn’t really matter what we say...

In other non-soccer news, I am surprised at just how pleased I am to see God of War win The Game Awards in the early hours of the morning, hooray!

I couldn’t get pass the six hour mark in RDR2, and it certainly doesn’t help that I was playing Spider-Man nonstop before going into Red Dead Redemption 2, which has the smoothest and most joyful traversal gameplay mechanics in any game in years.

Oct 29, 2017
In other non-soccer news, I am surprised at just how pleased I am to see God of War win The Game Awards in the early hours of the morning, hooray!

I couldn’t get pass the six hour mark in RDR2, and it certainly doesn’t help that I was playing Spider-Man nonstop before going into Red Dead Redemption 2, which has the smoothest and most joyful traversal gameplay mechanics in any game in years.
Also delighted that God of War won. It's outstanding in every department whereas RDR2 is really lacking in a quite a few.

It's my birthday today and I cannot be fucked. 26 years old now

Oct 25, 2017
Also delighted that God of War won. It's outstanding in every department whereas RDR2 is really lacking in a quite a few.

Happy Birthday dude! Hope you have a fantastic day! Oh man i wish i was 26 again.

I am also glad GOW won as well. As much as i liked the story and characters in RDR2. The mechanics just really soured me on the experience personally.

Oct 25, 2017

Missed most of the Game Awards stuff, but made up for God of War, and even though I know the series is more miss than hit, I am at least thankful I know EA hasn't killed Dragon Age yet.

Also, congrats on telling death to go fuck itself for yet another year!

Oct 29, 2017
Happy birthday you filthy animal.
Happy Birthday dude! Hope you have a fantastic day! Oh man i wish i was 26 again.

I am also glad GOW won as well. As much as i liked the story and characters in RDR2. The mechanics just really soured me on the experience personally.
Congrats, you are an old man now.
Missed most of the Game Awards stuff, but made up for God of War, and even though I know the series is more miss than hit, I am at least thankful I know EA hasn't killed Dragon Age yet.

Also, congrats on telling death to go fuck itself for yet another year!
Cheers for the good wishes chaps! I've had a few whiskeys and I'm now heading home to pizza and cheesecake with the missus

Oct 25, 2017

interesting video about Man City and the UAE investments that leaked recently.
Interesting is a nice way of putting it, heart-breakingly frustrating is how I'd describe it. Like yeah, when you outline the fact the UAE will just sue UEFA into oblivion if they try and oppose any of this in a meaningful way is a new level of fucked, even for this sport.

Oct 25, 2017
Cheers for the good wishes chaps! I've had a few whiskeys and I'm now heading home to pizza and cheesecake with the missus
Happy birthday man, that sounds like a fine ass evening. Get some hippy crack in you as well, apparently it's all the rage!

My fantasy league is fucking appalling, down to under 20th in our Reset league now. Fucking Pep and his rotations, won't he please think of the common man?!?

And I'm actually surprisingly into the whole spirits thing in smash....

Oct 26, 2017

interesting video about Man City and the UAE investments that leaked recently.
I gave this a watch yesterday, it's a great video and shows just how far City and PSG are willing to go to continuously pump money into the clubs. I'm not sure what will come of this though, City and PSG are two of the dominant forces pushing the European Super League idea, namely so they can keep pumping money into the clubs, once that happens, UEFA will be powerless.