• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Dt5jiYuXgAAoUCI.jpg

Looks like Auba and Laca together up top with a midfield 3.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Loving the result (tho tbh we haven't been that great). Let's hope Chelsea can get something from City.

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017
That was much more like it. Great performance from Liverpool. Hopefully finally hitting form, and at the right time. The new recruits are all starting to gel as well.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like we're going attacking for the 3rd game in a row, I like it! Glad Zaba is back in the starting XI again too.

0s3rav0r82321.jpg

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
You weren't watching the same game today then.

We weren't perfect, but we controlled the game a lot over the match. Even in periods of Bournemouth dominance, they didn't trouble Allison much.

We were fortunate with Salah's first goal, but we still controlled the game well.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
We weren't perfect, but we controlled the game a lot over the match. Even in periods of Bournemouth dominance, they didn't trouble Allison much.

We were fortunate with Salah's first goal, but we still controlled the game well.
I agree we did well controlling the game. I never said we weren't doing that. I said our creativity and lack of finishing might catch up with us.

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, never seen that before

This new ref doing the Arsenal game tried stopping the game for an injured player and everyone just ignored him and kept going about it, even after he stood right in front of Lacazette who dribbled around him.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if Bould actually does anything these days, except chewing gum. Seeing him so isolated when Emery consults with Carcedo gets a bit comical after a while.

Oct 27, 2017
Bellerin's been getting adventurous with those through balls lately. They haven't come off in this match, but they've been close.

He seems like the only one up for this game for either side

Oct 27, 2017
Arsenal have been boring, Huddersfield have absolutely nothing about them, and the ref seems antsy.

I expect Arsenal to concede a penalty early in the second half to make them finally give a shit.

Unless half the Huddersfield team gets themselves sent off.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, I think it's 70% Fulham being terrible. That said, the Herrera-Lingard-Mata axis is the most intelligent grouping of players United have and they've taken advantage of not being pressured. Much more coherent than United have typically looked even when dominating possession.

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Bullshit offsides call. The Huddersfield defender had possession and gave it away. The pass didn't go to Lacazzete before that.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
what ?

It's a back pass to goalkeeper, how the hell do you make a offside out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.