• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Liverpool keeps the score as is, it would be a shame to see them go this early in the competition

I'll be honest, I never thought Paris would be first of the group when the group draw happened, I was ready to see us go the Europa League way

Wtf, Monaco is 19th place in their league? What happened?
They sold all their good players, no forward thinking, lots of injuries and mostly inexperienced young players on the field

It breaks my heart to see them in such a pitiful state

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Few stressful issues in that first half that needs to be sorted for sure. Liverpool up by 1 is decent though.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely need two more in the second half, we've been on thin ice so far with how casual we've been in our half

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
39393939.gif

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Barcelona are so poor at the back yet Spurs can't shoot for shit. It's so frustrating to watch. The Catalans are there for the taking tonight. They've been so bad.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool really needs to stop losing the ball in possession and giving the ball away. It's going to bite us in the rear.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Spurs completely shitting the bed whenever they get near the Barca box. lol. I've never seen a team dominate Barca like this at home. Why cant they fucking score, jesus christ.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Tense, thrilling match at Liverpool! Good night of football!

Surprised Spurs somehow made it through, but Inter really shouldn't be falling down to PSV either.

Status
Not open for further replies.