• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Nah dude, game is boring, but I am finishing it regardless.

Honestly, if you find issue with me answering those that are quoting me, there's nothing I can do, these are the guys obsessed with wasting their times with lil' me. I actually tried to agree to disagree but you know, didn't work out. Like I said, if I did something wrong then just go for it. Take care.

Oh no, that's a shame. I hope you play something better next then.

And I'm not disappointed with you Andy mate, don't be like that. You didn't do anything wrong, I just want you to be the best Andrew Lucas you can be. I want you to strive for more. Stand on the shoulders of giants and all that. Liverpool play again this weekend, come back then with the same spunk and valour but some more suave, cool and a sober head. You'll knock it out of the park. I believe in you big AL, you got this.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Comfortable lmao. Your definition of comfortable is truly something else, that's why everyone was losing their shit when he did it, including here. Just an everyday save.

I've heard everything now.
Mate, have you seen what we've had in goal over the years? We shit our pants every time Alisson touches the ball, nevermind makes a good save, even if it's one he should be making.

Andrew Lucas

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Mate, have you seen what we've had in goal over the years? We shit our pants every time Alisson touches the ball, nevermind makes a good save, even if it's one he should be making.

Forgot about that, indeed. I didn't even think of you guys cause I've watched the other half of the game in a bar, so the people there root for many teams. And social media too, the Brazilian commentators were screaming nonstop, it was pretty contagious. It's funny cause here in Brazil people don't usually value players that aren't from their own teams, so they called him lucky, as usual.

You're in for a treat.

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
Oh no, that's a shame. I hope you play something better next then.

And I'm not disappointed with you Andy mate, don't be like that. You didn't do anything wrong, I just want you to be the best Andrew Lucas you can be. I want you to strive for more. Stand on the shoulders of giants and all that. Liverpool play again this weekend, come back then with the same spunk and valour but some more suave, cool and a sober head. You'll knock it out of the park. I believe in you big AL, you got this.
Honestly from what I've seen he can go fuck off. Trolling everyone.

Last edited:

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Shame the Valencia-United match doesn't count for much now. It would be kinda fun if United still had to fight their way to 2nd place :P

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
Missed the game yesterday as I had to go my girlfriends, so happy we went through, I was dreading europa league!

Wez

Sep 11, 2018
I really don't see the hype about this Alisson save? It was a poor shot IMO.

Absolutely buzzing after last night, we could/should have won it but it wouldn't be Spurs if we made it look easy.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

r44Nf3I.png

4E2Iql9.gif

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
- Looks like our chief negotiator happens to join Bayern on the trip to Ajax. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Hummels may have lost his spot to Boateng, hasn't started since BVB and speculation is Boateng will start tonight as well
- Seems likely we see the same team we saw on the weekend tonight vs Ajax. I really hope Kimmich goes to RWB, and Thiago starts tonight with Rafinha heading to the bench. If Coman is ready, he can start over Ribery. If not, 35 minutes supersub for Ribs.

- Brazzo said this is Ribery's last year, and Ribery 1 day later says if he continues to play well (lol), there is no reason not to play for Bayern next season
Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

cott damn

Status
Not open for further replies.