• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
Oh boy what a draw. Wonder if United will still have Mou at that stage. I hope so.
Also good draw for Liverpool. From what a lot of you say about Bayern we should be okay.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
I like Juve over Atletico and Spurs over Dortmund. Atletico still have OK results in Spain but their play has been underwhelming imo, and think Dortmund have been playing a bit over their head both in results > performances and in performances > talent. Expect them to regress at some point. Bayern slight favorites over Liverpool for me but could easily go either way.

Anything can happen etc etc but United may have been better off finishing 3rd in group. They'd have better odds at binking the Europa League than finishing fourth in the PL, and suspect they'll get a hiding from PSG. I'm shuddering imagining Smalling, Jones, and Matic trying to pass off Neymar between them.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
source.gif
serveimageurlhttps3a2aqf1u.gif

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
Any of yous watch the Derby v Forrest game tonight? Lewis Grabban has possibly the worst beard I've ever seen. He looks like an Amish mountain man neckbeard anime fan, its fucked up.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cocky idiot doesn't even end December on the bench. Good riddance. By the time the UCL continues, United may even start playing something resembling football.

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
As a Liverpool supporter, I'm clearly quite disappointed to see him go. He will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.