• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
Could just be a timed promo with bad timing to be fair. We know for a fact that these guys don't have exclusively to their accounts.

Come on now

tumblr_pjxi4bDB6c1t0grs4o1_1280.png

It was masterfully cunty but he deleted it like a little twat.

Gekidami

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
Seems United are getting an external manager until the summer.

This fucking club man.

Woodward needs to fuck off

papercan

Oct 25, 2017
absolutely gutted, sad day for football.
Really should get moyes back, he's still on the payroll so you might as well make use of his contract which doesn't expire until 2030.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
FFS UTD was looking forward to them finishing 8th

Gary Neville was just saying they are going to have to pay for the next manager ( if it is who we all believe it to be)

Is he talking about Potechino?

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
oh god imagine if Florentino brings Mou back in the winter

if we lose the Club WC it might just happen

oh god

Gekidami

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
Mou never actually bothering to buy a house in Manchester and living in a hotel kind of foreshadowed this whole thing.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Yep The Lowry.

Man never had any intention of sticking around.

Really believe he's about the pay out these days

Could be, could be. Though Man.United has more problems than just a good coach IMO. It was widely reported that Woodward didn't get him the players he wanted. Now that could be the case for any given reason including Mou making doubtful picks, but a club like United not getting top players because the head coach and a key member of staff don't see eye to eye strikes me as problematic tbh.

Gekidami

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
All on the players now. If they start performing and winning, it was Mou who was the problem.

There is a precedent for this with what happened to Madrid and Chelsea after Mou was sacked

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure most of the players probably hated him but you didn't see anyone lay down tools like Pogba did in terms of attitude. The guy fined Martial for having a baby for fucks sake and he never posted any snide tweets

Martial was fined for missing the pre season without giving a warning to the club, not for having a baby. Cmon now ...

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
That's odd. Not the family living in London, that strikes me as somewhat normal since they probably enjoyed their life there (and his kids went to school twice there, at the very least).

Odd move that.
Don't think it's necessarily odd tbh. Probably didn't want to live in a big house on his own and preferred the amenities that a hotel offers compared to renting something smaller like an apartment.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Aye he didn't warn them but it was for the birth of his child which apparently involved complications for the mother

If he was a average joe like me and you i totally would get it, it would be understandable. But Martial is a multi millionaire with a bunch of people around with, how hard can be for his assistant to give the club a call. Seemed just liked they didn't care which is why he probably got fined because the club got pissed.

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
If he was a average joe like me and you i totally would get it, it would be understandable. But Martial is a multi millionaire with a bunch of people around with, how hard can be for his assistant to give the club a call. Seemed just liked they didn't care which is why he probably got fined because the club got pissed.
Nah fair enough, guess I'm thinking of if I was in that situation and I would ditch work in a heartbeat.

Watching the Sunderland doc just now, it's really quite sad how optimistic they seem at the start of the 1st episode and then Celtic come and absolutely destroy them in a friendly

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Note

Mourinho has never managed for 4 seasons at any club...

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
It'll never happen, but bring in Wenger as caretaker, just to rub salt in the wound even more for Mourinho.

Anyway, they have to be going hard for Pochettino in the summer, right?

Oct 27, 2017
The World
I don't think any manager can teach Jones, Smalling, Rojo, Darmian to defend properly.

If United can't get rid of the dead-weight, new manager will just have to deal with some of the same nonsense Mou had to deal with. You see how much more of an issue defense is this season when Matic has been shit while last season Matic was playing better and that helped.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I still remember when Jese was hyped by RM fans and media to be the next C. Ronaldo lol that went well

Now it was Asensio lol that too is going well

Oct 25, 2017
Not going to miss him. Normally the drama is fun but fucking hell his act has gotten old. Just retire and be a legend you miserable cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.