• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
BxfixWY.png

Confirmed.

Carl2291

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Makes you wonder how things would have looked at United if he got that much needed defender in the Summer. Seeing how VVD has changed Liverpool speaks volumes about having that rock at the back.

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
I just woke up and I'm catching up
So glad that I was at a birthday party during the game against Liverpool

Good riddance

#WengerIn

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Solskjaer now being tipped as the caretaker manager..... ya think they'd have this shit sorted before they sacked the current boss

Also who was your one geki an alt for?

INST

Nov 2, 2017
That is it for Jose then surely? Can't imagine any other club giving him another shot.

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
Only saw it appear briefly on the screen in the pub but I'm pretty sure sky sports news program right now is called "Mourihno sacked" on the TV guide.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
This mourinho news is some bullshit. They could've at least waited until the summer to sack him. Cunts.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
United had a page up talking about it, the Norwegian pm wished him the best on twatter. Both now deleted

Not sure how I feel but frankly he probably can't do worse than Mou. Had only just signed a new deal at molde too.

Status
Not open for further replies.