• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
Worst excuse ever.

I'm liking we're giving some of our youngsters a chance. Jones (scouser been at the club since he was 9) has always looked good - not seen much of Camacho.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
That back 4 is hilarious, two error-prone defenders, Fabinho who has yet to play at CB for us at all and a player who's leaving after the match

Though I am happy to see Curtis get first team action

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Writing is on the wall for Lovren if we end up going through this round, if we produce anything defensively competent this close to regaining Gomez and Matip you'd question how vital he'd still be.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Being played like a friendly, and Van Dyke needs protecting if he goes injured!!

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Liverpool's January collapse will be a beautiful as it is predictable. Injuries, terrible football laced with mistakes, early FA cup exit and loads of dropped points against the bottom half of the league.

Oh and Mignolet's brand of goalkeeping is lovely.

Well taken by Raul though.

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool's January collapse will be a beautiful as it is predictable. Injuries, terrible football laced with mistakes, early FA cup exit and loads of dropped points against the bottom half of the league.

Predictable? Sounds like you're dreaming. I suppose anything other than winning every game is going to look like a slump after our first half of the season.

Last edited:

Garfield

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Keita looks leggy to me, like he is running through mud

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

You the resident Wolves fan?

Shav1

May 18, 2018
I hope we change our setup for the second half. Milner isn't doing so well with the ball progression from deep.

Garfield

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Paul Ince spot on, Klopp is putting Sturridge and Origi in the shop window and their prices have gone down!

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
About as dreadful as expected. Losing Lovren is far worse than being 1-0 down in the fa cup. Everyone looks so lethargic, especially up front.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Can't blame Klopp/the players really. We've got bigger fish to fry. Pointless hoping Moreno, Origi, etc are suddenly going to be playing at a decent level.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Curtis Jones too, was hoping this would be a good springboard into getting a look in for midfield rotation.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Naby looking poor again though. Lots of potential but spend it on another 50-60m rated CM and I think we'd have a 10 point cushion at the top by now.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sturridge is honestly a disgrace. Man hasn't sprinted in about 3 years. Undeniably talented and one of the most natural finishers I've seen, scored some absolute belters for us. But he's past done.

Garfield

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
It is a shame Origi is not a better player, as he looks so cool Origi could be so popular if he had more talent

And please Klopp get rid of Moreno, he is awful and Mignolet

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
Naby looking poor again though. Lots of potential but spend it on another 50-60m rated CM and I think we'd have a 10 point cushion at the top by now.

Harsh, he's had a load of little injuries keeping him out of the side.

Sturridge is honestly a disgrace. Man hasn't sprinted in about 3 years. Undeniably talented and one of the most natural finishers I've seen, scored some absolute belters for us. But he's past done.

He literally can't sprint Mike. He'll break.

Garfield

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
If you look as he hits it Mignolet is totally flat footed so he was not able to respond

Status
Not open for further replies.