• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dare Syder to ban someone

LN7qM4D.jpg

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Dv5qhY7X0AIj6k9.jpg:small

Bunch of cunts

£100 million tv deal and they charge this for kids to be a mascot

The dildo brothers got a free stadium at the tax payers expense the thieving cunts

Wez

Sep 11, 2018
I think its mad that you have to pay at all to be a mascot. Should be a lottery or something for youth members.

Surely an extra few hundred quid on a matchday isn't making that much difference

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
So, Spurs and Chelsea are playing tonight?
Yeah semi of the nobody cares because they aren't in it cup

I think its mad that you have to pay at all to be a mascot. Should be a lottery or something for youth members.

Surely an extra few hundred quid on a matchday isn't making that much difference

Sick, poor, disadvantaged kids only and fucking free is what it should be, and they get a free signed shirt or something.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Why on earth would a 19 year old sign a 6.5 year contract, what are their advisors thinking!!! Diaz could not get a game at City yet signs for Real Madrid!

In my job I see a lot of young people who simply want it all straight away, not willing to wait, want brand new cars, new houses, when you try to tell him how kids use to buy bangers, live in crappy flats, you get looked at like you were stupid, same with some of these young kids....go and play! Don't be happy to be with a big club and stuck on the sidelines

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Is he really worth £35m?
He looks incredibly impressive every time I've seen him play. A bit of karma in Bayern trying to regularly fuck over other German teams since they were hoping to wait out Sane and get him for free or close to it and then City went and paid £37m for him. Bayern have been in desperate need of help at wing for years now and yet keep relying on old as hell Ribery and Robben.

I am sure they're looking at Sancho though and seeing that he's effectively already a £100m player and saying okay, if Hudson-Odoi performs at anything close to that he'll have nearly tripled in value in no time.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
How much this time liverpool? 10-13-15-17 million, 30million? Who's the next contestant?😂

It will be a loan with option of purchase, I don't want to be hard on the kid but he was not that great, and all he wanted to do was bomb on, won't make it in the premier league was my feelings

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
He looks incredibly impressive every time I've seen him play. A bit of karma in Bayern trying to regularly fuck over other German teams since they were hoping to wait out Sane and get him for free or close to it and then City went and paid £37m for him. Bayern have been in desperate need of help at wing for years now and yet keep relying on old as hell Ribery and Robben.

I am sure they're looking at Sancho though and seeing that he's effectively already a £100m player and saying okay, if Hudson-Odoi performs at anything close to that he'll have nearly tripled in value in no time.
£37m sounds like a bargain by City standards.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
They need to kill two-legged Semis in the League Cup

...and preferably the entire LC all together 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.