• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

FootyEra 18/19 Season |OT 2| Yeovil Ipswich Kilmarnock Everton Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
His refusal to play DM (or when it's too cold, or he's tired, or doesn't deem the opponent worthy of his presence, etc.) is the reason of his fallout with PSG and Deschamps in the first place. The dude is an arrogant brat and his agent/mother is not doing him any favors.
That's insane, does he think a bigger club will tolerate that behavior?

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Ramsey will do bits for Juve probably, and we'll all be sat wondering why we sold him.
Ramsey looks like Marchisio 2.0. Good luck for him at Juve.

His refusal to play DM (or when it's too cold, or he's tired, or doesn't deem the opponent worthy of his presence, etc.) is the reason of his fallout with PSG and Deschamps in the first place. The dude is an arrogant brat and his agent/mother is not doing him any favors.
Lol what? He seems like a promising player, but with that attitude he's not going anywhere.

Jan 1, 2018
Because Arsenal are just letting him go when they don't have money to buy a replacement. Compared to the rest of their backups Ramsey is among the better ones

Oct 27, 2017
Current Madrid injury list: Llorente, Kroos, Asensio, Mariano, Bale and Vinicious (has the flu). Lucas Vazquez is also out of the next game due to the double yellow he got.

Fantastic start of the year.

Oct 25, 2017
We played Lovren Can Wijnaldum back 3 away to Brighton last year, maybe this year it'll be VVD Fabinho Wijnaldum.

Also player and manager of the month double.

Jan 10, 2019
England
I'm hella nervous for the Liv v Brighton game, Liverpool lose or draw and its basically over. Man City have seemed to hit their stride again with these past few wins but whoever slips first i think has lost it

May 18, 2018
I'm hella nervous for the Liv v Brighton game, Liverpool lose or draw and its basically over. Man City have seemed to hit their stride again with these past few wins but whoever slips first i think has lost it
Same here. Especially since all these injuries came at a really messed up time. I'm a bit cautiously optimistic though because last season we played away to Brighton with a makeshift back line and won. Hopefully wolves can take some points off city too.

Status
Not open for further replies.