• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
8SMj5httsM-12.png

adrem007

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Mourinho rumours are the biggest yikes, he is never coming back, fucking garbaggio "journalism"

American Vandal got cancelled. Unbelievable, fucking Netflix gatekeeping one of the best shows

Last edited:

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
havent seen all the matches but how has Chalobah been? heard he was dropped from the last starting XI

Apart from scoring the winning goal against Swansea, he has been almost nonexistent.

He was a very exciting prospect when Paul Hurst mentioned that Chelsea would be loaning him to us in the summer however, it's often the 'exciting prospects' that falter at Ipswich Town, mostly because they either realised that our system doesn't work for them and their play style, or that our players are collectively shite at the worse of times...

The whole team needs a kick up the arse, and I think (and hope) Lambert isn't afraid to do so.

Listening back to Lambert's comments about Stoke, he did seem to know what went wrong and who his best players were.

I think he'll keep you guys up.

Encouraging-ish words, thank you!

I had thankfully removed Charlie Adams from my mind, until you brought him up again...

I want to see his birth certificate, as there is no bloody way he's in his early thirties.

I'm not a fan of 'yikes'. I am going to try using 'crikey' and see if that catches on.

I really like this word, and I often find myself saying it in real life too.

Chelsea Rotherham Ipswich Kidderminster Everton Yeovil

ELEX 2 is shaping up to look rather promising!

Last edited:

KelticNight

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everytime I see the words "yikes" and "crikey" it reminds of an 80's comic like the Beano. They sound like something the bloody Bash Street Kids would say.

_73240713_hi021312036.jpg

DukeBobby

Oct 25, 2017
Brighton 1-0 Wolves
Fulham 2-3 Bournemouth
Liverpool 3-1 Cardiff
Southampton 1-1 Newcastle
Watford 2-0 Huddersfield
Leicester 2-1 West Ham
Burnley 0-2 Chelsea
Crystal Palace 0-2 Arsenal
Man Utd 2-1 Everton
Tottenham 1-2 Man City

DukeBobby

Oct 25, 2017
Frank Lampard is doing well at Frank Lampard's Derby. I think Frank Lampard's Derby could finish in the top two if Frank Lampard's Derby keep this up.

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
That 4-1 beating Derby gave West Brom last week was bad, should be interesting how they respond today

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
If Newcastle cant win today then I dunno

Edit. Boro and derby with Own goal from both sides lmao

Last edited:

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southampton v Newcastle is definitely an important fixture today. Whoever loses really has to fear the drop I think.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully, this Vardy news is good for us...

gir

Oct 25, 2017
I wish jerry was still here to boast how i was right about white hart lane :(

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully not a jinx. But if you got Moreno in a squad and you have to play him at some point, I guess Cardiff at home would be one of those situations...

DukeBobby

Oct 25, 2017
Rooting for Brighton, Fulham, Cardiff, Newcastle, Huddersfield & West Ham today.

Pretty much all the shit teams.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
"You and I have been physically given two hands and two legs and half-decent brains. Some people have not been born like that for a reason. The karma is working from another lifetime. I have nothing to hide about that. It is not only people with disabilities. What you sow, you have to reap.

You have to look at things that happened in your life and ask why. It comes around."

— Glenn Hoddle

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.