• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
1. We're only bloody fourth.

2. City are going to do Chelsea tomorrow, well and proper.

3. Cavani is now apparently injured and could miss the CL game. Just Mbappe left.

To think we looked dead and buried, we were going to crash out of the CL and FA Cup unceromoniously, and have a very very broken dressing room with Martial and Pogba looking for the door.

Long way to go yet, but belief is there we can actually have a half decent season. CL Football next year, a shot at the FA Cup and a CL run. Get past PSG Ole!

Re: Grease. I think that ship has sailed now, one of those transfers were it had to happen in that 12-18 months. We're probably going to be linked to him until he retires now though.
Its been a hell of a turnaround. You guys had all the attacking talent in the world but played so neutered

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly think Griezmann would only leave Atletico for Barcelona.

United would have to offer him insane amounts of money, and even then I'm not sure he goes there for any amount.

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
This one, Jam? Shit man, sorry! I mean, putting words into Moc's mouth here but reading through the thread we'd had the other two tweets you put out, one being #onthisday which alluded to Ole, and then a Munich memorial tweet, and then an entire day of back-and-forth banter about us going second with no other mention of the disaster. I haven't ever seen Moc resort to critising anyone for mourning and remembering a tragedy like that since I posted here and the old site, and given it was the next day, any chance you think he wasn't alluding to Munich at all?
Moc is a Northampton follower I think.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Moc is a Northampton follower I think.
This one, Jam? Shit man, sorry! I mean, putting words into Moc's mouth here but reading through the thread we'd had the other two tweets you put out, one being #onthisday which alluded to Ole, and then a Munich memorial tweet, and then an entire day of back-and-forth banter about us going second with no other mention of the disaster. I haven't ever seen Moc resort to critising anyone for mourning and remembering a tragedy like that since I posted here and the old site, and given it was the next day, any chance you think he wasn't alluding to Munich at all?

That was my reading of it, but if he is a Northampton follower or wasn't alluding to it then all is well.

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
I honestly think Griezmann would only leave Atletico for Barcelona.

United would have to offer him insane amounts of money, and even then I'm not sure he goes there for any amount.

I'm not sure Barca can afford him, and I doubt Atletico want to sell to them.

In terms of raw financial power United are still the biggest in the world.

We can afford him and linking up with Pogba might persuade him to join

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
This Barnes kid has missed his chance to get a brace and Vardy's tame pen has let Spurs off for what has been a largely poor performance.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
The goal might wake Spurs up, they were happy to coast home. But 2-2 would not be a surprise, given the lack of urgency in their overall play.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Following Real Madrid, I am getting sick of the giraffe Thibaut Curtois showing a terrible performance match after match, not understanding the game, never running from under the goal to avert possible shots (Like against Espanyol a couple weeks ago) or fucking up when he does, (Like against Atlético yesterday) basically eating anything that is thrown at him, all while Keylor Navas is killing it as usual whenever he has play time and showing he's truly world class.
But since Curtois is white, and taller, Florentino has Curtois playing by decree. Truly shameful that Florentino gets to (probably) dump yet another world class player that gave titles to Real Madrid to satisfy his vain wishes.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
cMyyMhG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.