• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017
The point here sparky is that you haven't won fuck all to talk big. And until you do, you're just blowing hot air. I'm cool with Madrid, Barca, Juve, Shitty cunts calling us shit and taking the piss, but..

tenor.gif

You're a Liverpool fan. Until you win a trophy, you're too much of a loser to call other top teams shit. Unless they're Jerry's favorite club.

A fan of a match fixing team with the worlds most expensive rapist AND a Conor McGregor gif? It doesn't get much worse than this.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The idea that you think your shitty team full of self righteous cunts who would struggle in a half decent league, without turning the heads of players and buying them from your nearest competitor is big is the real comedy here.

And fyi I'm a Liverpool, Dortmund and Atletico Madrid fan.
I don't work in magical what if scenarios. I live in the reality that some guy that supports a team that hasn't won jack shit in who knows how long is trying to talk shit. This is absolutely comical. Big words from a loser.

18 league titles, 5 champions League and 7 fa cup in the most competitive league in the world but okay.
https://sinceliverpoollastwonatrophy.co.uk/league-title/

When was the last time you won anything this decade? Something that isn't during preseason.

A fan of a match fixing team with the worlds most expensive rapist AND a Conor McGregor gif? It doesn't get much worse than this.
I don't care for McGregor, just a fitting gif. When has Bayern fixed games again, actual receipts?

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
I don't work in magical what if scenarios. I live in the reality that some guy that supports a team that hasn't won jack shit in who knows how long is trying to talk shit. This is absolutely comical. Big words from a loser.

When was the last time you won anything this decade? Something that isn't during preseason.

I don't care for McGregor, just a fitting gif. When has Bayern fixed games again, actual receipts?
That's not what you asked for you bellend. You asked what have we won.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You're very antagonistic. Have a cup of tea.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
As comical as your shitty team being considered a big team. Please don't make me laugh, clown. Other than Germany and a few select places, no one even knows Bayern exist. You ask anyone hey what do you think of Bayern? They say "Well it gets rid of my headache."

2012 or do you need me to teach you what a decade is.

Last edited:

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017
So who's excited for the first competition game of the year tomorrow?

IFK Göteborg and football are back baby!

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
As comical as your shitty team being considered a big team. Please don't make me laugh, clown. Other than Germany and a few select places, no one even knows Bayern exist. You ask anyone hey what do you think of Bayern? They say "Well it gets rid of my headache."
Is this supposed to be insulting? You win no trophy for this attempt.

2012 or do you need me to teach you what a decade is.
giphy.gif

I thought you were Juve from the post, sorry, lol.

Wait, you didn't defend the rapist bit?
I didn't even know what you were talking about that bit. Only thing I can think of is Ribs having sex with an underage prostitute, but I couldn't see how that relates. Apparently Wing is trying to turn it into a rape case since I called him a loser because his club can't win anything and he's melting down. Yikes. Tax evasion, banging prostitutes are the two big recent ones when it comes to Bayern.

That's not what you asked for you bellend. You asked what have we won.
Common sense doesn't work, does it? I even mentioned it before you posted.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
2014, that's more than a decade ago!!! :D
XD

Is this supposed to be insulting? You win no trophy for this attempt.
The truth hurts

You said decade, clown. Last I checked 2012 is less than a decade. Go back to school, you need a refresher.

I didn't even know what you were talking about that bit. Only thing I can think of is Ribs having sex with an underage prostitute, but I couldn't see how that relates. Apparently Wing is trying to turn it into a rape case since I called him a loser because his club can't win anything and he's melting down. Yikes.
Meltdown? Do you even know what a meltdown is? Please continue to provide me with the laughs. And your team is still a shitty team and we have won more trophies then your racist piece of shit club has. Have they apologised to Ozil yet for blaming him for Germany's failure at the World Cup?

Common sense doesn't work, does it? I even mentioned it before you posted.
Follow your own advice, forum jester

Last edited:

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
XD

You said decade, clown. Last I check 2012 is less than a decade. Go back to school.
I asked if you've even won a trophy and you proudly stated 2012 like it's an insult to me. Holy shit lmao

Meltdown? Do you even know what a meltdown is? Please continue to provide me with the laughs. And yoru team is still a shitty team and we have won more trophies then your racist piece of shit club has. Have they apologised to Ozil yet for blaming him for Germany's failure at the World Cup?
giphy.gif

One person who gets more senile with hate doesn't speak for everyone, especially since Bayern fans on here take weekly meetings shitting on him. You have won more but.. you're still a loser. That's like an Englishman talking about England winning the WC, it doesn't mean shit. You have been a club that keeps almost making it and losing at every single chance. I hope if Dortmund start dominating the Bundesliga for years, I don't become like you.

Nothing you say changes that your that lives in its past and hasn't won anything in a very long time. Or that you calling a team shit that actually wins right now is in itself hilarious.

cOmMoN sEnSe DoEsNt WoRk DoEs iT
Do you need everything spelled out? Everyone knows Liverpool has won something since its inception, do I really need to state that you haven't won anything in years? It's amazing you're able to function as a human being.

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
I asked if you've even won a trophy and you proudly stated 2012 like it's an insult to me. Holy shit lmao

giphy.gif

One person who gets more senile with hate doesn't speak for everyone, especially since Bayern fans on here take weekly meetings shitting on him. You have won more but.. you're still a loser. That's like an Englishman talking about England winning the WC, it doesn't mean shit. You have been a club that keeps almost making it and losing at every single chance. I hope if Dortmund start dominating the Bundesliga for years, I don't become like you.

Nothing you say changes that your that lives in its past and hasn't won anything in a very long time. Or that you calling a team shit that actually wins right now is in itself hilarious.

Do you need everything spelled out? Everyone knows Liverpool has won something since its inception, do I really need to state that you haven't won anything in years? It's amazing you're able to function as a human being.
Hahahaha "Liverpool aren't big they havent won anything!"
"Obviously Liverpool have won something. You're the thicko!"

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017

giphy.gif
You asked a question and I responded with an answer. Are you bipolar or something? I'm not sure how responding 2012 and asking you do you know what a decade is, is considered an insult. Stop moving the goal post.

Look in the mirror, clown. You're the only one suffering from all those symptoms.

Winning a trophy in a one team league makes you big? Could have fooled me.

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017

And i'd be amazed if you actually get to speak to anyone in real life if that's how you choose to talk to people. Stop trying to wind people up.

Last edited:

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Well in, Newport! Deserved a goal for the effort they've put in this match. Still enough time for an equaliser...

EDIT: Welp, never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.