• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Guardiola probably did a deal with the devil once. But he didn't read the fine print. Something with CL and City...

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
This Costa is terrible. Well they have Morata and Kalinic so yep totally a bad news for Atletico.
Morata is worse, definitely. At least, this current Morata I mean. A poor Costa still makes sure the defenders have to run back ( he almost won a penatly too, for example) at the very least.

No real idea abou Kalinic this season tbf. He didn't strike me as "awful" in the past though.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
Morata is worse, definitely. At least, this current Morata I mean. A poor Costa still makes sure the defenders have to run back ( he almost won a penatly too, for example) at the very least.

No real idea abou Kalinic this season tbf. He didn't strike me as "awful" in the past though.
At Fiorentina was a decent player. Not Atletico level though... I don't know why they signed him.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Nice to see City losing right now, but I don't think they'll lose the game. The Juve/Atl_Mad game has been football MMA.

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
FYI City fans

s04ezkzo.png

Hope this feels better.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
lol VAR. important that we get 2 minutes to see this coin flipping. hard to overstate how much worse this is than either decision being made then play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.