• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
Eintracht president Fischer says the stadium will "burn" tonight. I fear the UEFA sanctions already. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I imagine it will be a delayed ban so we can look to sign players in the summer transfer window.

Any appeal could hopefully reduce it to one window.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
uMy9jZE.png

Liverpool ded

πŸ’…

Diablos54

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully we can delay the ban till the winter so at least we can sign some players in the summer. If not, we have like 263829 players on loan so I guess we'll have to use them

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Jovic and Haller, 2:0 after 28 minutes 😚😚😚
Man Jovic has to be one of the biggest revelations in Europe this year. If I'm Frankfurt, I break the bank to sign him. If he pans out, he will leave Frankfurt in 2-3 years for 70-100m depending how much of his current form he can keep.
Damn. Leverkusen are out
I fucking hate Loserkusen.
the FA fined Β£400,000 as well for allowing it to happen
This is like the equivalent of a $15 fine to a normal person.

Would be interested to see what happens with Chelsea. Hazard wants out, and Bayern are all in on Odoi for whatever reason lol... Hard to see them selling either player. Just when you think it can't get worse for Chelsea..

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
Man Jovic has to be one of the biggest revelations in Europe this year. If I'm Frankfurt, I break the bank to sign him. If he pans out, he will leave Frankfurt in 2-3 years for 70-100m depending how much of his current form he can keep.
[...]
I think it's only like ~8 million, all good, will be paid, and then he will be shipped to some club that has too much cash I imagine.

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
The EL draw stream is live now.

edit: I like how the host said "nice to see so many club representatives"

1550836873.png

Last edited:

Vault

β–² Legend β–²
Oct 25, 2017
Zagreb vs Benfica should be lively

Benfica Ultras are allied with Hajduk Split

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018
hi guys, chelsea supporter here. i don't know anyone irl that followed serie A/napoli so can someone please explain to me how Jorginho went 3+ seasons as a regista without getting found out as easily as he has

i am not seeing this magical press resistance people kept banging on about

Shav1

May 18, 2018
hi guys, chelsea supporter here. i don't know anyone irl that followed serie A/napoli so can someone please explain to me how Jorginho went 3+ seasons as a regista without getting found out as easily as he has

I think it's probably because the Chelsea side isn't good enough and also Sarri being tactically inflexible. Jorginho's been getting alot of unfair criticism.

HomespunFur

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I think there are some issues since the premier league is different to serie A and it takes getting used to, but really the team as a whole is actually the issue.
I think it's a bit unfair to single out Jorginho, like he might suck if everything else was working but we haven't seen that yet.

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Exactly, if you stick Jorginho in City's squad he would probably purr. We don't have the correct players to play Sarri's system effectively at the moment.

Actually tell a lie, we do, but he needs to drop players like Alonso, Luiz etc. Play Loftus-Cheek, Hudson-Odoi, Emerson etc instead.

Vault

β–² Legend β–²
Oct 25, 2017
Napoli had players that all wanted the ball he always had options to pass they also had proper defenders

SMD

Oct 28, 2017

You've got a team set up to play on the counter with a player who wants to build play. It's not difficult to see how that could end in tears once he's marked out the game. It was fine at the beginning of the season cos the players were playing at their best but now they've given up, it's all one dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.