• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I don't watch Juve often, but it feels like whenever I bernadeschi, he always seems like one of the best players.

Can a Juve fan talk about why he doesn't play?
poor defense, or I get him on his good nights?

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ronaldo is the first rapist to score a goal in a Champions League knockout match. Another day, another record broken by this man.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Well that escalated quick lol. I stepped out to grab some pie, and I come back in 10 minutes to the fraudsters leading by 3.

Zasa

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty smart from Schalke here, give City a false sense of security. Now Bentaleb will be hyped up to score.

plusaflag

User requested ban
Banned
Jan 7, 2019
Schalke have the same problems as Dortmund and Arsenal, but worse. Something in this club's DNA is just not right.

plusaflag

User requested ban
Banned
Jan 7, 2019
They are close to relegation this season, not comparable!
You're right. I should add have said really worse instead of just worse. Makes you wonder how in the world they finished 2nd in the league last season.

A team that is 2nd in the Bundesliga shouldn't be losing 5-2 on aggregate against another top team and leave the impression that they don't know what to do on the pitch. But that's what we're witnessing. Atlético, Lyon or Napoli would be fighting tooth and nails, Schalke just aren't.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
Ronaldo has got to be the GOAT. He has proven himself in 3 different footballing systems, and 3 different leagues (not even counting his Portuguese exploits).

Messi is amazing, but he has been a resounding failure outside the Barca system (Argentina).

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
Ronaldo has got to be the GOAT. He has proven himself in 3 different footballing systems, and 3 different leagues (not even counting his Portuguese exploits).

Messi is amazing, but he has been a resounding failure outside the Barca system (Argentina).
as soon as messi's pace goes he will fade away

ronaldo has evolved his game to beat age. He's the ultimate Alex Ferguson product

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Apparently, not sure how factual this stat is tbh, in 33 (??) matches against Atletico, Ronaldo has now scored 24 goals. I can only imagine they have nightmares about playing against him.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

as soon as messi's pace goes he will fade away

ronaldo has evolved his game to beat age. He's the ultimate Alex Ferguson product

How about don't start this childish, ladbible Facebook comment-tier, pointless argument for the 50,000,000th fucking time in here.

Should be considered shit posting at this point.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
messi was also a god on the pitch in wc10 in every way but goals and assists. he was triple-teamed every time he touched the ball and still created almost everything. had the woat coach and the team hit the post like five times but his actual level of play was untouchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.