• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
2pungjmguo221.png

Tuna

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Holding is gonna miss the rest of the season? Fuck everything. He was doing so well this year. Kos and Nacho can't come back soon enough.

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
So many injuries around this time of year, as much as I love winter football a break would probably be best for everyone

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
Dyche says the Mee challenge on Gomez was a fantastic tackle.

When a player goes off on a stretcher after a challenge I'm not sure that's that PR response you go with.

I hope Burnley go down.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Frenkie de Jong almost certainly to PSG for €75mil in the summer

For the unaware, Mike Verweij is a tier 1 source for anything related Ajax, when he brings news out like this you can pretty much take it as a fact

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
They completely over did it, I imagine they took this option rather than being legally banned in tv, apps and maybe shirt sponsors.

It'll actually be strange not seeing football adds going forward.
Yep. I think this could just be the start as with so many clubs sponsored by them as well I wouldn't be surprised to see the govt legislate at some point in a similar direction to fags, though maybe not as hard as obvs you're still going to have paddy power shops on the high st.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge

See, we could all shout 'CUNT!' at him until the end of time, but the thing is, he already knows he is a cunt so, it doesn't really matter what we say...

In other non-soccer news, I am surprised at just how pleased I am to see God of War win The Game Awards in the early hours of the morning, hooray!

I couldn't get pass the six hour mark in RDR2, and it certainly doesn't help that I was playing Spider-Man nonstop before going into Red Dead Redemption 2, which has the smoothest and most joyful traversal gameplay mechanics in any game in years.

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
In other non-soccer news, I am surprised at just how pleased I am to see God of War win The Game Awards in the early hours of the morning, hooray!

I couldn't get pass the six hour mark in RDR2, and it certainly doesn't help that I was playing Spider-Man nonstop before going into Red Dead Redemption 2, which has the smoothest and most joyful traversal gameplay mechanics in any game in years.
Also delighted that God of War won. It's outstanding in every department whereas RDR2 is really lacking in a quite a few.

It's my birthday today and I cannot be fucked. 26 years old now

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Mid 20s until you crack 28 I think.

I've got a good few years left of my mid 30s.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
In b4 "where were you when you found out the title for the next Avengers film" thread

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Also delighted that God of War won. It's outstanding in every department whereas RDR2 is really lacking in a quite a few.

Happy Birthday dude! Hope you have a fantastic day! Oh man i wish i was 26 again.

I am also glad GOW won as well. As much as i liked the story and characters in RDR2. The mechanics just really soured me on the experience personally.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Missed most of the Game Awards stuff, but made up for God of War, and even though I know the series is more miss than hit, I am at least thankful I know EA hasn't killed Dragon Age yet.

Also, congrats on telling death to go fuck itself for yet another year!

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
Happy birthday you filthy animal.
Happy Birthday dude! Hope you have a fantastic day! Oh man i wish i was 26 again.

I am also glad GOW won as well. As much as i liked the story and characters in RDR2. The mechanics just really soured me on the experience personally.
Congrats, you are an old man now.
Missed most of the Game Awards stuff, but made up for God of War, and even though I know the series is more miss than hit, I am at least thankful I know EA hasn't killed Dragon Age yet.

Also, congrats on telling death to go fuck itself for yet another year!
Cheers for the good wishes chaps! I've had a few whiskeys and I'm now heading home to pizza and cheesecake with the missus

Status
Not open for further replies.