• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017

Been awhile since I tuned into to watch the ToffeeTV lads, but man Baz is such a bitter when Everton do badly...

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

interesting video about Man City and the UAE investments that leaked recently.

Interesting is a nice way of putting it, heart-breakingly frustrating is how I'd describe it. Like yeah, when you outline the fact the UAE will just sue UEFA into oblivion if they try and oppose any of this in a meaningful way is a new level of fucked, even for this sport.

Oct 25, 2017
Cheers for the good wishes chaps! I've had a few whiskeys and I'm now heading home to pizza and cheesecake with the missus

Happy birthday man, that sounds like a fine ass evening. Get some hippy crack in you as well, apparently it's all the rage!

My fantasy league is fucking appalling, down to under 20th in our Reset league now. Fucking Pep and his rotations, won't he please think of the common man?!?

And I'm actually surprisingly into the whole spirits thing in smash....

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017

interesting video about Man City and the UAE investments that leaked recently.

I gave this a watch yesterday, it's a great video and shows just how far City and PSG are willing to go to continuously pump money into the clubs. I'm not sure what will come of this though, City and PSG are two of the dominant forces pushing the European Super League idea, namely so they can keep pumping money into the clubs, once that happens, UEFA will be powerless.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Not only is this Liverpool's best ever start to the prem, but it's also their best ever start to the luck index league

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
Happy birthday man, that sounds like a fine ass evening. Get some hippy crack in you as well, apparently it's all the rage!

My fantasy league is fucking appalling, down to under 20th in our Reset league now. Fucking Pep and his rotations, won't he please think of the common man?!?

And I'm actually surprisingly into the whole spirits thing in smash....
Cheers mate!

Got 5 on that quiz. What the fuck was that Kyle walker all about?

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
images

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Awful giveaway by Cook who then doesn't have the pace to recover and fails at his last-resort foul attempt. Can't give away a goal like that from nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.