• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is fucking right, Joe! Mad how our defence is arguably the defining attribute to a Liverpool side nowadays.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

If there's one thing I want other than throwing Ribery out this summer, it's to sign to De Ligt. I will be so disappointed if we don't get him. He posted a pic on his IG in front of the Bayern logo after the last game. I think he actually wants to come here, it just depends if our cheap fucking FO will go for it.

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
If there is a single thing I am at least grateful for with regards to the referendum, it's the rise of the label "Brexit cunt/twat/nonce etc" it's such a brilliant descriptive of the kind of this kind prick, it assumes volumes of their personalities.
It's now my favourite insult. It's basically an expletive at this point

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

If there's one thing I want other than throwing Ribery out this summer, it's to sign to De Ligt. I will be so disappointed if we don't get him. He posted a pic on his IG in front of the Bayern logo after the last game. I think he actually wants to come here, it just depends if our cheap fucking FO will go for it.

Lads a wonderkid in FM

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lads I've been drinking for 4 hours.. Need a piss but on the bus home. What to do?

New thread I think

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Pretty sure there's some kinda quota for refs/linesman to fuck up decisions that lead to goals per game. There's at least 3 every gameweek

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
Lads I've been drinking for 4 hours.. Need a piss but on the bus home. What to do?

New thread I think
Just piss yourself. There's no other way

I mind a mate of mine in one of his drunker moments, decided to piss in a wee plastic bottle on a train, cos the toilet had a massive queue. Instead of just throwing the bottle out the window, he poured the piss out of the window. The wind from the train moving then blew it all over him. Was wonderful

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
Just piss yourself. There's no other way

I mind a mate of mine in one of his drunker moments, decided to piss in a wee plastic bottle on a train, cos the toilet had a massive queue. Instead of just throwing the bottle out the window, he poured the piss out of the window. The wind from the train moving then blew it all over him. Was wonderful
330s2s7.gif

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Watford pretty unlucky. Think that last foul could've easily been a second booking for Mina, not to mention the free kick from that position.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Nervous today about our match with Napoli. Don't want us to be stuck playing in the europa league alongside spurs.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
What is this obsession with sales figures of the Switch and every multiplatform game on it?

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What is this obsession with sales figures of the Switch and every multiplatform game on it?
The former isn't just the Switch, I remember how much hype was built around the PS4/XB1 monthly - almost weekly - sales during the first 12-18 months. Granted, there was an added stint of competition there, since both released the same year, but it was inescapable on GAF back then. As for the multiplatform, people who love/hate the Switch are still waiting for real evidence if it'll be a proper house for third party games (still a no for me since it's biggest ports remain a grade beneath any competitor (not counting indies)). It's all asinine.

Andrew Lucas

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Shame Liverpool is basically out of the CL, I was rooting for them due to the Alisson factor since he came from my club (Sport Club Internacional) and I know the dude, but even he can't save the disaster.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Shame Liverpool is basically out of the CL, I was rooting for them due to the Alisson factor since he came from my club (Sport Club Internacional) and I know the dude, but even he can't save the disaster.
We've pulled off far bigger tasks, in this competition, at literally this matchday, with a far shitter squad than our opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.