• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
This is a good post. They have a favorable run of games in the league before Bayern at least for their sake.

DwVwpwGXQAcuLMp.jpg:large

I've missed Lunchbox's trolling.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Imagine believing the Liverpool first team players who've just played well enough that they're 4 points top of the table, have accrued the best points total at a club that's won it 18 times before would let their heads dip because they lost to fucking Wolves in the fucking FA Cup. A match which maybe 2 of them started. Imagine believing that.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine believing the Liverpool first team players who've just played well enough that they're 4 points top of the table, have accrued the best points total at a club that's won it 18 times before would let their heads dip because they lost to fucking Wolves in the fucking FA Cup. A match which maybe 2 of them started. Imagine believing that.
Gotta clutch onto anything, haven't they?

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Imagine believing they can recover from the wrath of the bald fraud.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Poch has said he wants to stay at Spurs for 20 years and finish his career there.

So, out in the summer?

Also, it's City, Arsenal, United, Chelsea and Spurs as the only big teams left in the FA cup. So who's winning it?

So Real will hire Mou?
Ohh I hope so.

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
Poch has said he wants to stay at Spurs for 20 years and finish his career there.

So, out in the summer?

Also, it's City, Arsenal, United, Chelsea and Spurs as the only big teams left in the FA cup. So who's winning it?

Ohh I hope so.

Mou at Real would probs get them past Ajax in the CL this year, and into the top 4

Pvjng the way for Poch to join us and bring Erikson with him.

City for the FA Cup

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
What do you expect? He's an Everton fan so watching Liverpool lose is his cup final.
lol.

As pathetic and not really true as it is, i'm enjoying seeing the shine being taken off :P

Klopp wins in 2019: 0
Ole wins in 2019: 2

The teams we played are irrelevant shut up lalalaalalaala not listening.

Think we'll make it to 4 wins in Jan, but with Spurs in the PL and Arse in the FA cup I'm not as confident about getting 6.

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
Was about what I expected from the result. The performance from the player on the pitch was awful though. Scary how average some of them looked.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
lol.

As pathetic and not really true as it is, i'm enjoying seeing the shine being taken off :P

Klopp wins in 2019: 0
Ole wins in 2019: 2

The teams we played are irrelevant shut up lalalaalalaala not listening.

Think we'll make it to 4 wins in Jan, but with Spurs in the PL and Arse in the FA cup I'm not as confident about getting 6.

Wouldn't mind if Ole made it 3 times at the weekend honestly.

Hoping Wolves can continue their giant killing and get something away at City... one can dream at least.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Wheyyyyy congrats Syder!!!!

Board wide or just to keep us in line? I can understand why they'd think we need a mod just for us.

Was about what I expected from the result. The performance from the player on the pitch was awful though. Scary how average some of them looked.
It happens often when you get 11 players that have barely played with each other. Same with United v Reading. Its up to those players to show something if they want to try and get into the 11 though.

Wouldn't mind if Ole made it 3 times at the weekend honestly.

Hoping Wolves can continue their giant killing and get something away at City... one can dream at least.

I think we can score at spurs but I know for a fact they can do the same. At best I think its a 3-2 or something for us, score draw is likely as is them tearing us up and it being 3-0.

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well that was a decent FA cup weekend.

When do the dates of the fixtures get determined? Need to know if united Burnley at the end of the month is postponed

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Well that was a decent FA cup weekend.

When do the dates of the fixtures get determined? Need to know if united Burnley at the end of the month is postponed
It's not.

We play Arsenal on the 26th, then Burnley on the 29th.

We do at least have 6 days off between Spurs and Brighton, and then 7 days off between Brighton and Arsenal.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well fuck, congrats Syder. I'm taking this as a good omen, resetera is taking real steps in preparing for the mass purge of Reds once we win the league.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Klopp getting criticised for disrespecting the cup, he said (not sure it is not a little fib) that 5 players were sick even before Cory game so could not play, unless he means tired of course

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Klopp getting criticised for disrespecting the cup, he said (not sure it is not a little fib) that 5 players were sick even before Cory game so could not play, unless he means tired of course
Meh, he could probably have put a slighty stronger side out, but ringing the changes is fine at this stage. Anyone complaining too hard just isn't paying attention.

If you lose the league and Chelsea, City, Spurs and Arsenal get knocked out in the next round though it might look a bit daft to have not tried a little harder to stay in. It might only be the FA cup, but it's still better than nothing at all. It'd be nice for us to win it this year tbh. Equal arsenals record.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Yes please.

Love yesterdays Poch quotes. He wants to stay for another 20 years. Sounds like someone whos off to United in the summer...

Also happy new year everyone
Poch has also been saying the club needs to change how it does things which sounds like a nod to Levy about actually spending some money.

All of it could easily be construed as "spend and I'll stay forever"

Incidentally are you the mod from The Before Time where people summoned the Mod Wes with this gif
giphy.gif

With the caption "Wes, WES, WES!. Ban this cunt!"

Last edited:

Wez

Sep 11, 2018
Poch has also been saying the club needs to change how it does things which sounds like a nod to Levy about actually spending some money.

All of it could easily be construed as "spend and I'll stay forever"

Yeh, hes been making similar sounds for a while, did the same during the Madrid rumours last summer. Just hope Levy doesnt fuck it all up.

Incidentally are you the mod from The Before Time where people summoned the Mod Wes with this gif

Nah, I lurked a bit on there but never really got involved

Last edited:

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Did anyone else think Klopp looked angry all night, even his interviews were a little testy, head cold I reckon

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Did anyone else think Klopp looked angry all night, even his interviews were a little testy, head cold I reckon

The first half was the poorest performance I have seen from Liverpool in a very, very long time so, I certainly wouldn't be happy if I was him!

Sturridge (and Origi to a lesser extent) had a good chance to show his worth, but he was fecking useless, regardless of the lack of delivery or not.

I don't have BT Sport or Sky, and going by Liverpool's performance yesterday evening, it boggles the mind how they're top of the Premier League at the moment...

p.s. Go easy on us please Syder.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
He had wind apparently. The ill players he's talking about were struggling with hayfever after the City game because of the field they were asked to play in, what with City keeping the grass long.

Though to be fair its not a new problem. I'd suggest less beans in the pre game meal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.