• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Marcos Alonso has been shit for like 2+ months now.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
That match did not even make front page of BBC, it really is the cup no one cares about at all

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017

France Club Barcelona. Barca is just preparing for their inevitable Ligue 1 entry. /s

Seem like a good signing. Young, and for free. This way, he can train with the team, or be sent out on loan if he's not good enough. I'd rather have him than De Ligt, considering De Ligt's wage demands.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Bale left the stadium while the team was 0-1 down. He was injured before the match, but still a really bad look.

Fun times at the Bernabeu right now.

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
Hope Hazard goes to Madrid.

Would be a terrible move for both, and I'd love it

Garfield

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
93 seconds for Var to decide on the penalty. This is a huge issue and completely unacceptable

Garfield

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Tottenham stadium now not ready until at least March......why not just postpone until next season as seems daft to get in with only a few matches left, especially if the title run in is tight

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Tottenham stadium now not ready until at least March......why not just postpone until next season as seems daft to get in with only a few matches left, especially if the title run in is tight
They will I think.

What annoys me is that they got a whole season allowed to use the full capacity with the revenue that entails, and this season they could well be playing a cup final at what is basically their home stadium. If you've played 50 games in it, its a home game.

GestaltGaz

Oct 28, 2017
Australia lost to Jordan, now Japan is 1-0 down to fucking Turkmenistan at half time in Asian Cup. WTF is going on?

Edit: normal service resumes, Japan 2-1 at 60.

Last edited:

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hope Hazard goes to Madrid.

Would be a terrible move for both, and I'd love it

I think Hazard wold be great for Madrid. (of course he alone wont fix everything, he needs to come with some other players)

The entire midfield, except for Modric has to be replaced.

And the biggest problem we have right now is the team has nobody to actually make that final pass, or someone that can create those chances or the space to shoot it themselves. The guy closest to doing that right now in the team is Lucas Vazquez.

Garfield

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Tottenham is asking $250m for Eriksen lol, not gonna happen.

Levi is first and foremost a business man, this is not Arsenal, not a chance in hell he is not sold this summer if he does not sign a contract. Won't be anywhere near that amount either

spidye

Oct 28, 2017
Bayern kinda confirmed it will be ribery's last season too

Thank god for that

I hope Hudson-Odoi will not be our only transfer for the offence next season if you let players like ribery and robben go

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Bayern buying more of their fellow league teams best players for peanuts? Shocking

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
German clubs always pay reasonable prices between each other, Italians are the same.

its when Bayern tap up players and get them on free transfers that is Cuntish

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Given how expensive strikers are, Higuain seems pretty appealing even if there's a chance he isn't good enough any more. His shot numbers at Milan are still OK in a bad attacking team. This isn't like, say, Falcao where the trend lines unambiguously showed "past it and still declining" before he joined United.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Milan would be smart to get rid of of Higuain his attitude is terrible and he doesn't justify the wages he's on especially with their FFP issues.

Cutrone is the future

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Sarri got the best out of Gonzalo once, I'm skeptical but he could get him firing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.