• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Current Madrid injury list: Llorente, Kroos, Asensio, Mariano, Bale and Vinicious (has the flu). Lucas Vazquez is also out of the next game due to the double yellow he got.

Fantastic start of the year.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic start of the year.
16452.jpg

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
We played Lovren Can Wijnaldum back 3 away to Brighton last year, maybe this year it'll be VVD Fabinho Wijnaldum.

Also player and manager of the month double.

_105150643_20181201motmkloppandpotmvandijk.jpg

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, was really hoping matip would be back for tomorrow's match, Brighton could be really tricky, they ran us ragged for long periods at Anfield

Metroidfan09

Jan 10, 2019
England
I'm hella nervous for the Liv v Brighton game, Liverpool lose or draw and its basically over. Man City have seemed to hit their stride again with these past few wins but whoever slips first i think has lost it

Shav1

May 18, 2018
I'm hella nervous for the Liv v Brighton game, Liverpool lose or draw and its basically over. Man City have seemed to hit their stride again with these past few wins but whoever slips first i think has lost it
Same here. Especially since all these injuries came at a really messed up time. I'm a bit cautiously optimistic though because last season we played away to Brighton with a makeshift back line and won. Hopefully wolves can take some points off city too.

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017

City have hit their stride but regardless of the result against Brighton, we'll be still top of the table. We need to take it a game at a time and see how things go.

Both City and Liverpool will drop points before the end of the season.

Metroidfan09

Jan 10, 2019
England
City have hit their stride but regardless of the result against Brighton, we'll be still top of the table. We need to take it a game at a time and see how things go.

Both City and Liverpool will drop points before the end of the season.
Im sure we'll win tomorrow and the rest of the games seem doable but the only one I'm truly worried about is United at home, now with a new manager and them hitting it back im doubtful we will get anything but then this can swing the other way if they go into that game on a string of bad results

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Pool still have the most important elements of their defence; VvD, Robbo and Becker.
Liverpool lose or draw and its basically over
What? Even if Liverpool lose and City win, they'd still be 1 point ahead. I know Liverpool are perrennial bottlers but this seems a tad preemptive, still lots of the season still to be played.

Metroidfan09

Jan 10, 2019
England
Pool still have the most important elements of their defence; VvD, Robbo and Becker.
What? Even if Liverpool lose and City win, they'd still be 1 point ahead. I know Liverpool are perrennial bottlers but this seems a tad preemptive, still lots of the season still to be played.
I think I'm just warry as I do not in any way want 'the' thing from 13/14 happening again

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Alisson, Trent, Lovren/Gomez, VVD, Robbo vs Mignolet, Glen Johnson, Sakho/Agger, Skrtel/Toure, Flanagan

yeahhhhhh

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
I've been loving all the pearl clutching over daring to watch another team train (from a public piece of land) after our win this evening. Bielsa 2 - 0 Frank Lampard's Derby County.

Oh, and we're apparently signing Casilla from Real Madrid. No idea what he's like but a player who played 40-odd games for Real Madrid should be an improvement on Bailey Peacock-Farrell.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm just warry as I do not in any way want 'the' thing from 13/14 happening again
We're coming off the back of two defeats; one a 2-1 loss away from home to the best side in the Prem, and that match was as even as everyone hoped and dreamed it was, the other; a surprisingly well handled 2-1 loss to the best "other" team outside of the top 6, in a cup Klopp traditionally doesn't care for, with a squad comprising of underused squad players and youth members. Alison, Robbo, Virgil and Trent were on the losing side against City - but they are on a whole other level to the defence that continued to screw us out of the 13/14 race.

Metroidfan09

Jan 10, 2019
England
We're coming off the back of two defeats; one a 2-1 loss away from home to the best side in the Prem, and that match was as even as everyone hoped and dreamed it was, the other; a surprisingly well handled 2-1 loss to the best "other" team outside of the top 6, in a cup Klopp traditionally doesn't care for, with a squad comprising of underused squad players and youth members. Alison, Robbo, Virgil and Trent were on the losing side against City - but they are on a whole other level to the defence that continued to screw us out of the 13/14 race.
I know I'm overthinking this 😂

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
i want Leeds to come up this season too big a club to stay in the wilderness forever.

Forest as well

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hasn't Chris Hughton always conceded 4 goals every time he's played Liverpool up until the game earlier this season (which we still won comfortably) or some other stat?

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
The only reason I would want to see Leeds back in the premiership would be to challenge Derby's record

Status
Not open for further replies.