• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
We're actually going to usurp Chelsea in the table for fourth, and Liverpool are going to bottle the league because they absolutely can't handle the pressure.

But finishing above Arsenal? That was never in doubt. Lads, it's Arsenal. A poor man's Spurs if you will.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
We're actually going to usurp Chelsea in the table for fourth, and Liverpool are going to bottle the league because they absolutely can't handle the pressure.

But finishing above Arsenal? That was never in doubt. Lads, it's Arsenal. A poor man's Spurs if you will.
God I can't wait till Spurs fuck your shit up tomorrow.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pedestrian from Liverpool. Need to move it much more quickly in the second half. 80% possession but that's been with the centre backs.

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool have played ok, just not with enough intensity. Brighton defence is incredibly solid, would be hard to break them down.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
God I can't wait till Spurs fuck your shit up tomorrow.

Shav1, it's spurs.

Juventus-Manchester-United-1-2-Champions-League-2018-Jose-Mourinho-GIF-Reaction-After-Win-The-Match-I-Can-Not-Hear-Insulti-a-Mourinho.gif

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool is just passing around and barely trying at all at this point. They need more players around the ball, off the ball running is non-existent except for the occasional run to get a long ball (smh). They need to make some closer triangles and follow the play runs. Ugh.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
does Salah have magnets on the back of his legs? why do people keep giving up these stupid penalties kicking him once he's clearly by

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Get in. Stonewall pen, but why did Gross go for it, could see that Salah was begging to get clipped. Absolutely counted the penalty too.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Yeah he's not worth that but can you blame them? To quote the bald fraud spurs is the Harry Kane team.
Fair enough, still a ridiculous price-tag.

I reckon Harry wants to win trophies at some point
Not at that price point he won't!

Just stops anyone bothering. If some dopey cunt pays it then its funny.
Don´t think there is a dope big enough to actually pay that kind of money for a player. Especially not for bloody Harry Kane lol

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Like, I think Spurs throw any bid not starting with a 2 (or 3) in the shredder. Having a striker as good as Kane at Kane's age is incredibly valuable. And add in that you won't have to pay off his dad and he'll likely demand high-but-not-Neymar wages.

He can choose not to renew his contract if he actually has ambitions

He signed a new six-year contract this summer

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
People on BBC live reporting saying he went down easily, but it could be salty people

Status
Not open for further replies.