• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnDaBlock

Dec 12, 2017
Liverpool record this season is amazing. The odd blip here and there is to be expected, more so given the injuries to key positions. We'll finish behind City and there is no shame in the resources City have.
If City win, it will be because Liverpool choked under presssure. In my opinion, that's the worst way to lose the title.

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
Cheers
optimize

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine being 4-0 up 20 mins in against one of your main rivals and your stadium being a mausoleum

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
If City win, it will be because Liverpool choked under presssure. In my opinion, that's the worst way to lose the title.

Absolute nonsense. We have lost one game all season. Get some perspective. I fully expect City to win the league and do so under their own merit. Liverpool have over achieved and have more points then they could realistically have expected. Spurs can say the same. Whoever wins will do so not because the other team choked.

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, a Liverpool fan in this thread said "stop going on about it" in reference to Munich because I posted a Tweet from the official account on George Best goals because it's avatar was the clock, and my last post being about Munich. Since you know, it was the anniversary.

Never be shocked at fans. I think I read Southampton pretty much immediately identified and banned them? Good.

In what world is this about Munich?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fo...ck-everton-spurs.77191/page-316#post-17663822

I'm from Northampton and every year we get reminded that an alcoholic, wife beating, liver thief put five past us. Maybe watch out for yourself calling people "bin dippers" and catching bans for that, rather than policing imaginary indiscretions from other people.

OnDaBlock

Dec 12, 2017
Absolute nonsense. We have lost one game all season. Get some perspective. I fully expect City to win the league and do so under their own merit. Liverpool have over achieved and have more points then they could realistically have expected. Spurs can say the same. Whoever wins will do so not because the other team choked.
Lol. Sure buddy. Anything to alleviate the choke job incoming. To have only lost one game in the league so far and to still accept defeat shows a losers mentality. That's a a poor attitude to have, accepting runners up in this position.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Lucky for us Chelsea are a hopeless bunch of mercenaries. Let's crack on and solidify fourth.

🔥

In what world is this about Munich?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fo...ck-everton-spurs.77191/page-316#post-17663822

I'm from Northampton and every year we get reminded that an alcoholic, wife beating, liver thief put five past us. Maybe watch out for yourself calling people "bin dippers" and catching bans for that, rather than policing imaginary indiscretions from other people.

Because in context that's what it looked like. But turns out it wasn't and is resolved.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
It was a bit unfair for City to start before Chelsea turned up

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
imagine getting rid of Conte a title winning manager for this

To be fair didn't Conte basically check out the entirety of last season?

And I wouldn't entirely blame Sarri, I think some of the blame has to be on the players just not fancying committing to him; they've got history for it. But some of Sarri's stubbornness certainly doesn't help.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
The same players sunk Conte last year, they are doing the same with Sarri now. Chelsea needs to get rid of most of them before getting a new manager.

papercan

Oct 25, 2017

Absolutely criminal from Sarri, deserves a chance given how hot and cold the usual 11 have been performing, not even on the bench...
The sooner Chelsea scrap the stupid over 30 age policy, the better. It's stripping the club of any leaders and leaving it to a group that gives up in each competition the first second they can't win a trophy(need some spurs mentality)

Status
Not open for further replies.