FootyEra 18/19 Season |OT 3| VAR VAR Oblak keep, have you any pens?

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
Grealish is a right diving, moaning prick. For that reason, along with the odious John Terry, I hope WBA batter Villa tonight.

Simon21

Apr 25, 2018
Grealish is a right diving, moaning prick. For that reason, along with the odious John Terry, I hope WBA batter Villa tonight.
According to Villa fans he's just "got the league on strings".

Never seen them manage to explain why even fans of teams he's done fuck all against in a footballing sense think he's a soft prick.

Any time he looks likely to lose the ball he chucks himself into the nearest opposition player and looks towards the referee.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
Spanish media reporting Griezmann just told Atlético he's leaving and will likely join Barcelona this summer

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
According to Villa fans he's just "got the league on strings".

Never seen them manage to explain why even fans of teams he's done fuck all against in a footballing sense think he's a soft prick.

Any time he looks likely to lose the ball he chucks himself into the nearest opposition player and looks towards the referee.
Kalvin Phillips had him in his pocket a couple weeks ago. He is a good player but extremely overrated. Superb diver though.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I, huh, don't precisely like Atlético, but they really don't deserve this Griezmann shitshow.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
Barf.
If they keep Valverde, sign Griezmann and use that awful jersey with squares instead of stripes we deserve to win nothing next season.
Bertomeu and co. are bunch of cunts.
Agree

Nothing will change till Bartomeu is gone, Valverde and its boring football are just a consequence of our board's mentality, focused on making our club as close as possible to Madrid in both football and social aspects. We'll keep playing boring football as long as Bartomeu is around.

If we sign Griezmann (IF, cause I wouldn't rule out him going to Paris) I hope we play Griz-Messi-Dembele and sell Coutinho.

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
I actually think with all the signings they're making Barca will be in a really strong position next season even if Valverde is a totally mediocre manager. I'd be sweating if I was a Real Madrid supporter anyway.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I actually think with all the signings they're making Barca will be in a really strong position next season even if Valverde is a totally mediocre manager. I'd be sweating if I was a Real Madrid supporter anyway.
I mean, Barça could shoot every single one of their players in their feet and bring current day Maradona as a new player and we'd still be sweating bullets lol. Such is life.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
As long as Messi is there we will. At least Barca are spending, Florentino hit his head or something cause he does fuck all. Pretty much our entire squad needs replacement save for a few players. Need an entire new attack + midfield and also a LB. Zidane shooting himself in the foot.

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
The Catalan Republic
In my opinion Griezmann is past his peak. I very much doubt he'll do anything more remarkable than the World Cup he won last summer. A national league or two depending who he signs for.
wtf happens to Dembele and Coutinho?
I don't know about Dembélé but I can see Coutinho being sold this summer at a paltry price incurring a big loss for an unremarkable stint in Barcelona.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I don't want West Brom back in the PL, I also don't want good things to happen to any club that employs John Terry.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
How does Barca have all this money to spend? De Jong, De Ligt and Griezmann. They bought Coutinho and hijacked Malcolm last year. Still got Dembele too

MrJohnSherry

Jan 4, 2018
Villa nearly bottling it there, hope they get stuffed in the final. I can't stand Villa and I don't really know why. I think it could be Grealish's socks.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Both Villa and the Baggies were amazingly shit. Hope whoever else is in the final gives them a stuffing.

Simon21

Apr 25, 2018
What on earth were West Brom doing with their penalty takers? Sending up two defenders at the start who didn't look like they'd ever taken a penalty in their lives.

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
We were awful tonight, in every imaginable way. I feel for West Brom honestly, they were better than us. Feels bad for someone to lose on penalties.

We go again though.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Sane's fantastic, not sure why City can't keep him? Although other than transfer fees it's next to impossible to stop German players from moving to Bayern