• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Been coming for a while now. Big test for Southgate here.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
RegaleS.gif

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
At what point do players just not celebrate goals anymore until VAR is done? 😂

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
Even if he's an inch offside, it's still an incredible goal.

I like VAR, but where's the replay? Chalking it off without even showing why is bollocks.

Edit: Fucksake, he's a shoelace off. VAR should still give the benefit to the attackers.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
There needs to be yellow cards bought in for surrounding the ref during a Var decision...also shall we all agree we need to start delaying celebrations now

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
At the very least I believe the VAR replays are going to be shown on screen In PL games? Think I saw that somewhere.

Absolutely kills it for everyone when we just have to sit and watch the ref for 3 minutes.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't mind it if we could actually know wtf was going on with VAR, takes too long

At least if we lose to the Dutch we'll be losing to a better team with likeable players. Can't stand the thought of losing to a team with Ronaldo in it.

Couscous

Oct 30, 2017
Twente (The Netherlands)
Sarcasm aside if you were Dutch you would very much appreciate VAR. It's that thing everyone cries and moans about until it benefits them.
I'm Dutch and I always like the VAR, even if it's to the disadvantage of the team I'm cheering for. It stops us from repeating matches like Barcelona-Chelsea or stops the advantages for popular teams when it comes to important decisions.

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
Principality of Catalonia
VAR should try to be analyzing everything in real time, even if it needs more people to look at different angles, etc. Then when a decision is asked of them the delay should be shorter because it was already being decided.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
If the Netherlands had a van Persie in this generation we'd be 4-1 down.

Status
Not open for further replies.