• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 16136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good luck Sarri, man deserves to escape that bullshit. Winning Europa, EFL finalist, 3rd in Prem and also managed to beat CIty, with many fans still not happy. Bellends. Now he can relax and smoke some fat ones pitch side. Guessing Napoli fans aint happy though.

Most of the time on the gaming side I start typing up something and then think "whats the fucking point" and delete, not worth the hassle.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
He Thanos'd himself because Ashley Young is United's greatest captain.

✂🍆

HdtAPoE.png

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Actually a real shame Audio is gone. One of the few posters putting interesting discourse in a wide variety of topics amongst the sea of shite echoing. Fuck knows this forum needs more actual discussion. That overly heavy ban hammer claims another victim.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
If this is the only hitch to getting him here, give him all the assurances in the world

Actually a real shame Audio is gone. One of the few posters putting interesting discourse in a wide variety of topics amongst the sea of shite echoing.
Who will denounce the evils of circumsion now?

Wait... Now I know why he was so eager to run away from the Young bet.

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Hope Sarri all the best at Juve. Chelsea players clearly didnt like to run nor technically good enough. Jorginho needs to get the fuck out of there ASAP.

Why would Jorginho need to leave though? Sarri left for personal reasons mainly and it just so happened the Juve job was available.

We have some fantastic youth players to bring into the squad so it's not like we are suddenly going to be shit, in fact it's actually a blessing in disguise and we will be better off for it.

The Chelsea hate in this thread is genuinely funny.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Rumors still ringing for Pogba signing for Real Madrid.
D9LiBq2WsAAFzBb

The way Man United fans hate him is hilarious considering he's their best player, the only reason they aren't in the second half of the table, and the best box to box midfielder in the world, a veteran at 26.

But hey, get rid of him, he'll be most welcome.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Rip in price Boxer

D9LiBq2WsAAFzBb

The way Man United fans hate him is hilarious considering he's their best player, the only reason they aren't in the second half of the table, and the best box to box midfielder in the world, a veteran at 26.

Plenty rate him. He doesn't help himself when he talks so much tbh.

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
D9LiBq2WsAAFzBb

Pogba will succeed in any other team that is not MAN U, and if he leaves, man united are done. I cannot see any big player coming to united for a number of years if Pogba leaves and I think the club deserves it.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Pogba will succeed in any other team that is not MAN U, and if he leaves, man united are done. I cannot see any big player coming to united for a number of years if Pogba leaves and I think the club deserves it.
I haven't been following the Premier these past years, and I cannot see how such a capable and dominant team became so gutted. What happened to Man U after Fergie left?
Mourinho was saying that his second place in the Premier with that squad was his greatest accomplishment and honestly, it looks like it. What the hell happened?

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
I haven't been following the Premier these past years, and I cannot see how such a capable and dominant team became so gutted. What happened to Man U after Fergie left?
Mourinho was saying that his second place in the Premier with that squad was his greatest accomplishment and honestly, it looks like it. What the hell happened?

They hired Moyes, van Gaal and Mourinho, gave them shit loads to spend how they liked and then sacked them.

plusaflag

User requested ban
Banned
Jan 7, 2019
I wonder how De Gea can still play for this side. He has been their guardian angel for so long and hasn't won anything in return, except a salary. And a UEFA cup.

Carbonox

Dec 13, 2017
Newcastle will take Neymar off PSG's hands once we too get some sheikhy oil money oozing out of our pores. It's OK.

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would love if we could sign Pogba, but I just don't see how Perez will find the money for such a transfer.

Unless United is dumb enough to lower the price tag by a lot if we include Bale and James or something like that.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
D9LiBq2WsAAFzBb

Those stats compared to who?

How many penalties?

I think he is really talented and plays some fantastic passes etc. but he isn't consistent through a game, plays for himself, nothing is his fault even though it is which makes him ultimately a bit average and bad for a team. He verges on being a luxury player more than anything, sure if you plonked him in a super star Madrid line up or the French team with Kante and others putting in the full shift, the other players will cover for him but Man U aren't that and never will be.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Those stats compared to who?

How many penalties?

I think he is really talented and plays some fantastic passes etc. but he isn't consistent through a game, plays for himself, nothing is his fault even though it is which makes him ultimately a bit average and bad for a team. He verges on being a luxury player more than anything, sure if you plonked him in a super star Madrid line up or the French team with Kante and others putting in the full shift, the other players will cover for him but Man U aren't that and never will be.
Most everything in Manchester United. Literally the best in both defense and attack.

I really don't get the argument of the luxury player, he's the best and most productive Man U player both attacking and defending, and he's surrounded by a massively mediocre team. I'd fear for the team if he weren't there they wouldnt make it to the top 10 in the league!

When he wins the World Cup, it's not because the other players save his assz is because the rest of the team is up to slack! You cannot just have one player that does everything and ten mediocre ones (Well, nine, Lukaku is good when he's in shape) and expect that the team will win! And if they don't, only the good player gets the blame?

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Lee Bowyer has left Charlton

Back to league one we go, will never escape this shit until we get a rid of Roland

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Probably for the best. All the asians would have to hide when Charlton plays Boro(Woodgate) next season.

HazySaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
West Yorkshire, UK
D9LiBq2WsAAFzBb

If he's openly saying he wants to leave why should the club be bothered about keeping him? You think he's inconsistent now, wait until next season when he's playing at a club he admitted he doesn't want to be at.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
If he's openly saying he wants to leave why should the club be bothered about keeping him? You think he's inconsistent now, wait until next season when he's playing at a club he admitted he doesn't want to be at.
I'm not saying the team has to keep him or will keep him. I expect and hope he'll come to Madrid. What I'm saying is that the hate is completely unjustified.
He's called inconsistent because sometimes he's so freakishly good he carries the team to victory by himself, and sometimes he doesn't manage, but overall he's the best player in the field and (imo) the best box to box midfielder there is.

So you would think that people would prefer that inconsistency to many other players in Manchester United who are consistently mediocre, or they'd think "Damn, if he were surrounded by better players his performance would skyrocket". But that never happens. Him (and Lukaku) take the blame for everything. It's just confusing.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Most everything in Manchester United. Literally the best in both defense and attack.

I really don't get the argument of the luxury player, he's the best and most productive Man U player both attacking and defending, and he's surrounded by a massively mediocre team. I'd fear for the team if he weren't there they wouldnt make it to the top 10 in the league!

When he wins the World Cup, it's not because the other players save his assz is because the rest of the team is up to slack! You cannot just have one player that does everything and ten mediocre ones (Well, nine, Lukaku is good when he's in shape) and expect that the team will win! And if they don't, only the good player gets the blame?

De Gea is more the reason Man U haven't hit the bottom half since Fergie left.

I agree Pogba shouldn't shoulder the blame for the team being rubbish, he shouldn't and can't do everything but you just have to watch him over a game to see he isn't above fair criticism just because he is the best of a average to bad bunch.

Lukaku has the touch of a donkey quite frankly who sometimes pulls it out the bag, not his fault he got bought for mega bucks and god awful support from wingers and midfielders most of the time make his job almost impossible.

Deleted member 984

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

What the yellow and green United fans predicted came true.

Dan8589

Banned
May 30, 2019
Pogba is shit, looked good playing for the dominant team in a weak Italian league and has looked crap in most of his appearances since being back in the PL.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Not so keen on Pogba, but our midfield needs an update. But who? Kroos/Modric/Casemiro trio served us well but the drive isn't there anymore and they aging.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
De Gea is more the reason Man U haven't hit the bottom half since Fergie left.

I agree Pogba shouldn't shoulder the blame for the team being rubbish, he shouldn't and can't do everything but you just have to watch him over a game to see he isn't above fair criticism just because he is the best of a average to bad bunch.

Lukaku has the touch of a donkey quite frankly who sometimes pulls it out the bag, not his fault he got bought for mega bucks and god awful support from wingers and midfielders most of the time make his job almost impossible.
I think Lukaku is very underrated, and misutilized in Manchester United. There are players, like Cristiano Ronaldo, or Lewandoski, whose strength is to create spaces and time for themselves to shoot into the net, and who do so with high precision and consistency. Players like these will linger around, try to get outside of the field of view and action of the defense, and then strike quickly when the defense doesn't expect it.

Then there is a kind of center forward like Benzema, who have a very different set of skills. These are very associative players, they can move the ball from the mid-field all the way to the box, they can create spaces for their teammates, they pass well, they are able to defend the ball in the area and pass it to a teammate, they have a good game vision... Lukaku is one of those players.
The thing with a player like that is, they need to associate with other players in the box who have similar skills, so that they can create spaces and passes for one another, or have a player beside them that is excellent at nailing shots into the net. In the case of Benzema, much of his work used to be to assist Ronaldo, feed him the ball, create space for him, etc. Ronaldo got all the glory, but Benzema did lots of work to make this happen.
Where Lukaku absolutely excels is in the Belgian national team, and who does he have there? Hazard. A winger that goes right into the box, and who associates beautifully with Lukaku, in a way that they boost each other. Belgium may not have the best midfield in the world, but they have a handful of players in the box that are very tightly knit and are able to pass very well in tight spaces and absolutely destabilize the defense. Lukaku has a ton to do with that. And of course, in counter-attacks he's absolutely genius. (Just remember THAT goal against Japan in the World Cup where he didn't even touch the ball, yet he set up the whole counterattack with the spaces he created)

If you leave Lukaku on his own in the box and you have two wingers throw cross after cross at him, you are wasting his potential. There is a reason he has been playing as more of a winger in Manchester United as of late than he has inside the box itself.

Pogba is shit, looked good playing for the dominant team in a weak Italian league and has looked crap in most of his appearances since being back in the PL.
His results speak otherwise...

Not so keen on Pogba, but our midfield needs an update. But who? Kroos/Modric/Casemiro trio served us well but the drive isn't there anymore and they aging.
I don't think Pogba is necessarily in detriment of the winning three. I think he complements them. The team cannot have only 3 world class midfielders and then have a bunch of mediocre ones like Llorente and Ceballos. Llorente and Ceballos have to leave and good ones (Like Pogba) be signed in their place.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
The problem at United is far deeper than Pogba and won't be solved any time soon. The club have had little issue spending money but they have done it so fucking poorly that you have to wonder what on earth they are doing up there. If teams like Chelsea and City can spend and go from where they were to where they are, how on earth United have been able to spend like they have and only go backwards (a lot) is beyond me.

At this point I'd not be surprised to see DeGea gone and probably Pogba too, sadly I think we'll be left with Sanchez. The former is too good to waste the next 5 years winning sod all when he could be somewhere cleaning up, the latter I'm just not sure is right for this dressing room at this time. An excellent player though he is, you can't help but think with a Keane or Viera next to him or in the dressing room it would help immeasurably. Sanchez is just dead.

We should never have let Fergie leave with THAT many over 30s in the squad, or hired Moyes, given Rooney the new contract, got Falcao on loan, kept Valencia and Young as first choice full backs for this long, etc etc. The list of glaring errors of judgement is phenomenal.

I understand them giving Ole the job, but when they did it was bizarre. If the season had ended the day he was given the contract you could argue they may have had little other choice. Anyone else coming in would have been slammed just because Ole had done so well. But it didn't end there, the season wen't on and we went back to turgid shit and 6th. Again.

I'd love to even be in with a sniff of signing players like De Ligt or Sancho or whatever, but at this moment in time they would have to be bonkers to even consider joining United for anything other than money.

I'm not expecting anything of note next season as it stands right now. Signing a £15m pace merchant and possibly a £80m slabhead isn't going to fix deeply ingrained issues at the club.

Ignore everything else.

Who is going to lead that team on the pitch? City had Kompany, Liverpool have VVD (don't tell me its Hendo lol).

There is not one captain in that squad right now, when you look back at pretty much any of Fergies seasons, you could have named 4 or 5 easily.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Totti dropping bombs

il be surprised if Pallotta ever enters the City again.

Status
Not open for further replies.