• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hummels coming to back to Dortmund....At first i wasn't really fond of that idea, but the more i tought about it, its actually a great signing, that should help to stabilize the defence

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
James Rodriguez going to Napoli, great
signing for them.

tenor.gif

I feel like with James you need to build a team and system around him to be at his best.

Bersi

Oct 25, 2017
#pogback
tenor.gif

I feel like with James you need to build a team and system around him to be at his best.
He's definitely a demanding player, but he would still be worth it for Napoli on loan, especially if they find someone crazy enough to pay 30-40 mln for Insigne.

Last edited:

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like James Rodriguez had a good world cup and has been a bit shite since.

He'll always have the video of that volley and the time the massive bug landed on him.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
James is a luxury player that sadly doesn't have much of a place in the modern game.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
News saying that Luis Enrique is leaving the Spanish National team.

Apparently he hasn't really coached them since March either. The news say personal problems which is usually code for health issues :/ Whatever it is hope he pushes through it.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Just found out that Hummels is going back to Dortmund. Pretty sure now that they'll win the league next summer.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
News saying that Luis Enrique is leaving the Spanish National team.

Apparently he hasn't really coached them since March either. The news say personal problems which is usually code for health issues :/ Whatever it is hope he pushes through it.

Probably why Mourinho has suddenly piped up about wanting to manage an international team

Shav1

May 18, 2018
BVB has now spent 130M € on new signings already. Dortmund really wants to attack Bayern next year.
We'll see, looks great on paper. Backfield had a tendency to bottle a lead during the 2nd half of the season; his presence will help keep their composure.
Yeah they've done very smart business so far. If they get someone to replace Burki (which i doubt they will) and a midfielder to replace Weigl (since he doesn't seem like the type Favre favours) they'd be perfect.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Probably why Mourinho has suddenly piped up about wanting to manage an international team
Well, whatever the case they already picked his right hand as the new coach.

Still, reading about it the issue seems to be Luis Enrique's daughter rather than himself. Apparently she suffered a nasty fall from a horse and is in terrible shape. It's understandable he'd leave everything else behind.

Hope things go well, as much as they can at this point in time.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah they've done very smart business so far. If they get someone to replace Burki (which i doubt they will) and a midfielder to replace Weigl (since he doesn't seem like the type Favre favours) they'd be perfect.

Burki was a bright spot for Dortmund last season; defense played like Swiss cheese while Burki continuously bailed him out was the issue.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Wonder if we will actually sign anyone.. everyone we get linked with seems to quickly distance themselves from us lol.

Wonder if Torreira will go, tbh don't get if he does providing we get good money for him.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't seen it yet, but I have a feeling Madrid's home shirt for next season will be white.

Joke obviously, but I honestly wish one year they went crazy and just had a plain white shirt old school style, but that's impossible now with sponsors and all that stuff.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I haven't seen it yet, but I have a feeling Madrid's home shirt for next season will be white.

Joke obviously, but I honestly wish one year they went crazy and just had a plain white shirt old school style, but that's impossible now with sponsors and all that stuff.
They kinda did a few years back.

cf359ec52e8d29f604f52f17601e27e6.jpg

This is as close as you'll get in the modern game.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I don't want to be to harsh, but all this talk about VAR robbing Scotland in the media is nonsense....the rule has always been there, you stay on your line....just because they can now check it does not mean you then get to say, well VAR is wrong...

Apparently she did not dive the second time as she argued you need to step forward to dive, then why did she not take a step back behind her line to make sure she could dive.... I do feel for Scotland as they threw it away, but blaming VAR is covering up their poor performance in the last 20 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.