• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I can't imagine being Senegalese watching that ball slowly and cruelly loop into the back of the net. Heck the players even- especially Sané. They all count as they say, Algeria will certainly not be complaining.

But still oof. What a freakish goal.

timmbp

Oct 25, 2017
D_4I-QUWsAEOKBM

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Taste of the next CL final :)?

Tastes still a bit wrong seeing Hummels back in yellow. But with the departure of Diallo, it's probably for the best.

Bersi

Oct 25, 2017
Milan made a very good deal for Bennacer, only 16 million, price would have probably skyrocketed after the tornament he had in the afcon.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
It's a bit worrying. Would have preferred us to make like two signings at left back and another versatile attacker. Hopefully the youngsters can step up

The word from people ITK is that a LB back-up and a versatile attacker is on the shopping list. Might be hard to convince good players to come in and they know they won't play all that much.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
The word from people ITK is that a LB back-up and a versatile attacker is on the shopping list. Might be hard to convince good players to come in and they know they won't play all that much.
The left back i agree would be difficult to convince but convincing a versatile attacker shouldn't be. We're gonna be in like five competitions. Gonna be plenty of minutes to go around. Tbh I'm just worried about injuries. Honestly don't think we're gonna sign anyone though. I can't help but feel that if we were gonna sign anyone we would have by now

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
The left back i agree would be difficult to convince but convincing a versatile attacker shouldn't be. We're gonna be in like five competitions. Gonna be plenty of minutes to go around. Tbh I'm just worried about injuries. Honestly don't think we're gonna sign anyone though. I can't help but feel that if we were gonna sign anyone we would have by now

I think we will probably sign someone when the team is in back in Europe.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Werner and Bruno Fernandes would have made me happy, much needed depth and goals when the front 3 dip in form.
I like that some of the younger lads may get some game time but i wouldn't say they're ready to be in a squad going for the title.

Brewster to Robbie Fowler/Owen it. That I mean burst to scene at an early age.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Who could even affford/want Bale? PSG maybe? He'd make a suitable Neymar replacement. He'd even be injured an equal amount of time.

China is also an option I guess. Lots of nice golf courses there.

Last edited:

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
This is easily the best pre-season match so far.

It also made me realize that Juve has such a terrifying depth in the squad with all the new faces. It's gonna be an easy Serie-A title again for Juve. Meh.

Oct 25, 2017
Dundee, Scotland
Mousset joins Sheff Utd for £10m?

A striker, signed for just over £5m three years ago, proceeds to score five goals in seventy one appearances, and Bournemouth double their money?

With a market like this, how are Arsenal so bad at this stuff? How are we not swimming in cash?

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah its pretty sad. Real is all business though. Dont give a fart about anyone. At least Bale had a pretty good career. Won some shit and made coin.

It's weird cause Zidane in the past always stuck up for Bale and was key in signing him in the first place. Furthermore he is always respectful and gets along with most players. If this were Mourinho, this would be expected. From Zidane it's just...weird. Something must have happened.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
I'm not so sure there has to have been anything wrong between Zidane and Bale. Zidane thinks there are other players better suited to the project, has been trying to convince the club to sell him so that they can sign Pogba, and it seems the deal is coming through. It makes perfect sense to not play a player that is about to leave the team in these important pre-season matches that let you gauge players and combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.