• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

FootyEra 18/19 Season |OT 3| VAR VAR Oblak keep, have you any pens?

Oct 28, 2017
The bad news is that Liverpool have by far the easier run-in now. They're massive favourites in every game remaining and should really get 97 points.

The good news is that City (KDB and Sterling in particular) are playing really, really well and should have it in them to win every game also, their 2 hardest games are at the fortress v Spurs which they usually win comfortably and away v United who look past their best especially against good sides recently. And should that also occur City end with 98 points.

I'm OK with this still.

Oct 25, 2017
The second half was nice. Chelsea has a lot of deadweight in that team. Liverpool has these incredible minutes when it goes in overdrive when they seem unstoppable (and most of the time they are), then they disappear for some minutes. I guess you can't really hold that high pace the whole game.

Oct 25, 2017
The second half was nice. Chelsea has a lot of deadweight in that team. Liverpool has these incredible minutes when it goes in overdrive when they seem unstoppable (and most of the time they are), then they disappear for some minutes. I guess you can't really hold that high pace the whole game.
We used to, don't you remember? Heavy Metal Football was boss... until a team hit us on a counter, and our legs started to fall off across the entire pitch. Our defence has been an injury blip, but Klopp's kept mostly everyone as fit as possible. This is just the sacrifice; we can't press for too long anymore.

Oct 28, 2017
:)

Great result, on holiday with the family, my stream died right after the half and returned only after Salah did his thing.

It was for the best, my heart cannot take these games. After the Salah abuse, what a way to answer hate.

Back to the hot tub. YNWA.

Oct 26, 2017
I mean they win almost every single game they play there by multiple goals.

Unless I'm mistaken?
They win almost every single game by multiple goals, I dont class Etihad as a fortress, teams dont go there and shit themselves but they would get beat 9 times out of ten regardless, home or away.

Nov 1, 2017
If Man Utd beat Man City what are you cunts giving me? I'd ask Queen of Hunting for 5 grand worth of Steam games but she's MIA.
lol you lot ain't beating City, especially judging by the way you guys played against West Ham. Ole would rather miss out on top 4 then let Liverpool win the league.

United 0 - 4 City

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Liverpool have stepped up a gear, that goal by Salah was superb. Sarri annoys me playing the False 9 formation, it doesn't get the best out of Hazard at all.

I'm tired of our managers playing certain tactics against the top six, play our best XI. Giroud should have started anyway and Higuain is definitely not going to stay after his initial loan.

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's pretty clear now that Liverpool are going to win all their remaining games, and I'm not particularly confident that City will