• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

FootyEra 18/19 Season |OT 3| VAR VAR Oblak keep, have you any pens?

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Juve vs Ajax. I want either extreme. Either Juve to win confortably by 2-3 goals, or Ajax to pull another "Real Madrid" surprise.

As for Barça vs United....whelp. I don't think any miracle can or will happen today. Barça are not PSG. They have the history, the experience and more importantly the squad of a winners team.

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Barca's defence is suspect and I can't see them willing to draw United out at home.
The problems with Barça are not so much penetrating their defence, it's more having to deal with their attack. Especially when they play at home. An inspired Rakitic, Suarez or Coutinho can cause chaos in any team. An inspired Messi basically means you've already lost before the match even started.

I don't think there is much chance of an off performance from Barça today, as much fun as that would be to watch.

Oct 28, 2017
The problems with Barça are not so much penetrating their defence, it's more having to deal with their attack. Especially when they play at home. An inspired Rakitic, Suarez or Coutinho can cause chaos in any team. An inspired Messi basically means you've already lost before the match even started.

I don't think there is much chance of an off performance from Barça today, as much fun as that would be to watch.
Right but Barcelona have a one goal lead. Going at United gives them the space to break that suits their players and their game plan. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Barca will beat United, they'll need to play it smart.

Oct 25, 2017
Right but Barcelona have a one goal lead. Going at United gives them the space to break that suits their players and their game plan. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Barca will beat United, they'll need to play it smart.
Your case rests on the assumption the Utd players can actually link up near the box.

Oct 25, 2017
I would wear an avatar of myself going FKW if we win the league, and have it until next season.

I would wear an avatar of myself going FKW in any rival strip of this threads' choosing (provided it's not hard to get ahold of) if we win the double.