• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
D4cDMJcW4AAsQLb

Firmino....

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This was only just brought to my attention, always knew Koeman was an undercover Red; sell Lukaku for Rooney? Genius sabotage. And let's not forget that Christmas tree incident.

Oct 28, 2017
Next season in League One is going to be just as miserable as this season in the Championship I feel for Ipswich.

How our fans can honestly believe we'll bounce straight back up is baffling. We have no structure, no quality, no nothing. Genuinely one of the worst football teams I have ever witnessed. I've seen many more teams currently lower than us playing decent football. We can barely string 3 passes together.

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Leeds lost to a 10 man Wigan, the Wigan with the worst away record in the championship .

How sway? How

TheChamp

Abused the Buy/Sell/Trade thread
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Magical 9 wins in a row best run since 1910 and can have the best winning streak in our history should we beat Millwall

It feels weird as heck to feel this joy supporting the Villa

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
Nine wins in a row from Aston Villa. Even if we don't go up this season, I'm so proud of the boys to have such a go at it!

UTV.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
We play Barca on Wednesday, Newcastle on Saturday night and then Barca again on Tuesday. Terrible scheduling whereas they get a weekend off.

Fairly less confident of doing well in either competition now that I've seen the fixture list

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
We play Barca on Wednesday, Newcastle on Saturday night and then Barca again on Tuesday. Terrible scheduling whereas they get a weekend off.

Fairly less confident of doing well in either competition now that I've seen the fixture list

We play Celta away in between the Liverpool fixtures. Could be a difficult match seeing as they're fighting relegation and it could be the match that gives us the league.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what most Liverpool fans prefer, winning the league or the CL?

League, but now city can concentrate on that solely they won't drop points i reckon.
I'm honestly really interested to see how liverpool's defense copes with messi though, got a great chance at the champs league if he gets silenced.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
League is the holy grail obviously, but considering how few games are left, it would be stupid to not go for both.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, if Roma could stop Messi last year, I think its possible for Liverpool to do the same.

Still think Barcelona are heavy favorites in that match up.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Curious to see how teams go about managing the run in now. Emery has already said he's gonna change things up for Sunday.

Spurs could rest players tomorrow against City and it wouldn't really have any effect on their chances of top 4. You'd imagine City will change things a bit too and bring in Sane, Stones, Otamendi etc.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Beyond even the fact ignorance over shit like that does not equate to innocence (he knew enough about Nazis to know doing their salute would be 'a good wind-up'), the level of acceptance by both the FA and Palace is saddening. It boils down to a "Oh, You!" reaction by them, whereas if a foreign player had committed anything remotely like this, there'd be far greater backlash from the fans, press and FA.

And, as an aside and I know this is the headline doing a lot of the work here; being "desperate" to learn about Hitler and Nazi Germany, after being caught doing a Nazi salute, doesn't sound too reassuring.

Status
Not open for further replies.