• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Thought the game was fine. Son and Lucas just didn't have the legs under them, Spurs had several dangerous situations. Alli didn't seem fully fit, and they were missing Sissoko in the engine room. Dier awful.

MrJohnSherry

Jan 4, 2018
On the plus side, atleast City fans can't say the FA want us to win the league anymore. That was up there with one of the worst ref'd games I have saw all season.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
Spurs were shite and City weren't a whole lot better. City playing like that for the rest of the season will definitely see them drop points.

GGMU

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I've got a feeling Utd are going to choose the City match to suddenly put in a great performance, then play shit in the rest of their games

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Leicester City is the only game they have left that might be difficult. They are going to batter United.
I think Brighton and ManU will be the hard games. Brighton is fighting against relegation and will try everything to get some points and ManU could qualify for CL or EL so they need the points. Leicester and Burnley both already are qualified for Premier League and they have no chance to reach EL or CL.
Lol, United will get rekt.
not unlikely

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
The only reason City are not hated as much as PSG is because they don't have someone as annoying and entitled as Neymar for everyone to hate and Liverpool are close enough to them to stop them running away with the league again. Sky Sports showed some footage of when Nicky Weaver played for them as if the current Man City is an evolution of that side when they clearly are not.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
As a Liverpool fan, the prospect of UTD needing to win against City and potentially helping us win the league or losing and missing out on CL football is a pretty nice scenario to behold.

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I'd say the league is over now, I can't see United forcing City to drop any points.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'd say the league is over now, I can't see United forcing City to drop any points.

Call me naive, but I'm not gonna give up until it's mathematically impossible. United being at home will be a factor in my opinion. Gonna be both nervous and interesting to watch that game on Wednesday... but first we gotta beat Cardiff.

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
MU will try to win the game. What can they save their strength for? The game will be open and City will win it.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pls save us Manchester United, you are our only hope.

pH72goR.gif

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
3rd and 4th is anyone's now with that Spurs defeat.

United will go for it against City. Then again we might not even beat Everton lol

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Even if United miraculously denied City, it would be the most Liverpool thing to still fak it up.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
3rd and 4th is anyone's now with that Spurs defeat.

United will go for it against City. Then again we might not even beat Everton lol
It's in Arsenal and Spurs' hands still. Spurs could afford to lose this game.

Arsenal can get to a maximum of 81pts, Spurs 79, Utd 79 and Chelsea 78. But obviously United and Chelsea play each other so one or both will drop points.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
It's in Arsenal and Spurs' hands still. Spurs could afford to lose this game.

Arsenal can get to a maximum of 81pts, Spurs 79, Utd 79 and Chelsea 78. But obviously United and Chelsea play each other so one or both will drop points.

Spurs could be sixth by the time they kick off on Tuesday. They absolutely can't afford to lose given how much ground the rest have gained.

El Toporo

Oct 25, 2017
i know that he is good but that cant be everything?
It's not that Fergie was *that* good, but that the transition from such long-term management and well-established structures is very hard.
It all happened at a difficult time as well, with other clubs rising and/or having risen. Add a few bad decisions here and there and that's what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.