• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Great win for Liverpool yesterday.

1. Played much better when Henderson left.
2. You can kind of see the nerves after conceding, kept giving the ball away. Lucky our defense was solid.
3. Only bad thing is that we lose Robertson for the first leg. Hopefully Klopp doesn't play Moreno and play Milner instead.

color commentator on B/R seems pretty biased for Liverpool.
wow @ matip yelling at his team after committing an own goal. really
There was nothing Matip can do about that. If he didn't attempt to stop it, Lewa was right there to tap it in anyway.

Hope Hendo's alright but it was a blessing in disguise
I don't wish injury on players but the way we were playing, the game was going to be a 0-0 draw or a loss due to unlucky circumstances.

It's alright mate, Liverpool haven't won anything in a decade amirite?
nGMrD.gif

Why didn't he start?
Klopp seems to love his Brexit midfield three.

Klopp_Teeth_Stank_Yellow.png

I don't shop were Arsenal buy players.
giphy.gif

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Matip has every right to shout at Andy Robertson actually. Him going to sleep actually causes that goal, Matip can't really do much, if he doesn't try and touch it, Lewandowski got an open net.

Muddy Water

Nov 13, 2017
Obvious pinch of salt but a friend said the draw might've been leaked?

D1okKuTUgAAXoqy.jpg

E: gat dang I need to learn how to embed on this site

Last edited:

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I'd be pretty happy with that tbh. Barça vs City would be entertaining as hell + United vs Spurs could be fun as well. The other two would be a bit more unbalanced, but then it we would have some strong semi finals I suppose.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, harsh as fuck to fault Matip on that goal, and the fact he did concede an OG will once again keep him placed down the mental pecking order behind Lovren for many, despite raising his game so much in these string of matches.

And as for that leak Muddy Water, the level of sodium we'd need to take is fucking lethal. No way does the draw look like that this time tomorrow.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
It's mad that thee are 4 English teams in the last 8 again. Madder still that there's only one Spanish and Italian.

So cool seeing all those historical European teams with so much pedigree and history.

Nice to see City and Spurs on there too.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Obvious pinch of salt but a friend said the draw might've been leaked?

D1okKuTUgAAXoqy.jpg
D1okKuTUgAAXoqy.jpg

pinch doesn;t evne come close. They draw it live. Conspiracy nuts are just that.

City will get Porto becase they are the jammiest cunts going this season with their cup draws, not because its been pre ordained for Barca to dump them out in the semis.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Nightmare start for Rennes

Brexit is truly being delayed

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Only Burnley messing up.
Burnley want nothing to do with Europe so its hardly a surprise

They deserve everything they get tbh, it was their chairman 3 years ago that demanded 3pm games not be shown on tv because of attendances, even though there was literally no evidence it would be a problem

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
probably offside, but good cross.

Look at Ozil's lame sulking behind the second he thought the play was dead. That would've cost them a goal if the ball was crossed to him.
get off the pitch

nature boy

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like the Arse are happy with this score

I mean they go through but it's a dangerous result to hold on to

Status
Not open for further replies.