• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plusaflag

User requested ban
Banned
Jan 7, 2019
What the hell is wrong with German teams these last two weeks.

Frankfurt should be leading with 5 goals against this shadow of a team. Inter are sucking balls right now.

plusaflag

User requested ban
Banned
Jan 7, 2019
Frankfurt is incredibly shit in the last 16 meters. Worst offensive performance I've seen this whole year, and I've followed some 2nd Swiss division football.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
phew

Auba found his mask this time lul.

Bit too early to tell that today but Mhiki really impresses lately.

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wow, the sub really works. It's like Arsenal suddenly changed into a different team.

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
Frankfurt is incredibly shit in the last 16 meters. Worst offensive performance I've seen this whole year, and I've followed some 2nd Swiss division football.
It's weird because that's usually what they're good at. Fast paced counter attacks. Yet they look like they've barely kicked a ball before when they're near the box.

plusaflag

User requested ban
Banned
Jan 7, 2019
It's weird because that's usually what they're good at. Fast paced counter attacks. Yet they look like they've barely kicked a ball before when they're near the box.
Without exaggerating, they should be up 6-0. They had seven or eight clear cut chances.
Inter are schalking. This is horrendous from them.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why he was booked, must not have been the official UEFA brand of Black Panther mask

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
My mate on Xbox party told me there's a football hangout on Era so I came rushing!

Hi

C0-EF66-B6-C140-4234-A78-F-420-D6832374-D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.