• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
My mate on Xbox party told me there's a football hangout on Era so I came rushing!

Hi

C0-EF66-B6-C140-4234-A78-F-420-D6832374-D.jpg

Welcome.

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Thursday night football draw predictions:

Chelsea V Napoli
FrankFurt V Prague
Valencia V Benfica
Villareal V Arsenal

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Arsenal is in a great position to get 4th tbh. Man Utd/Chelsea could get a CL spot if Spurs continue to fall out of it though.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
It seems Lukaku might be injured for the Wolves game, so hopefully this lad can get more game time. Came on for 10 mins against PSG.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
He looks good. Hopefully he does a Pogba and goes to Juve on a free transfer and you have to buy him back for 700 million New Earth Credits.
Ha. Well he did actually only sign a 3 year contract, quite unusual as most at that time will sign 5. The idea being "play me or I walk".

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Pablo Machin is surely out of a job after last night

Sevilla out of all the cups and struggling to make CL again

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
My mate on Xbox party told me there's a football hangout on Era so I came rushing!

Hi

C0-EF66-B6-C140-4234-A78-F-420-D6832374-D.jpg
Is a Jaffa cake a biscuit or a cake?
Is it incest or elaborate masturbation to have sex with a clone of yourself?

Don't know why these haven't been asked first. Doesn't matter who you support it matters your answers to this.

Bersi

Oct 25, 2017
It's almost like having one dominant team that's richer than everyone else destroys a league.
I see this opinion being brough a lot when people talks about Ligue 1 and i'm always puzzled about it: in terms of talent the league is probably at his best since i don't know how long, the bad european result of this year happened 'cause Marseille and PSG were disappointing in the EL and CL (Altough in PSG case i thought they didn't deserve to go out) but the other team did what they could and maybe more: Lione beat City in Manchester and they played well against Barca until Messi decided to be Messi, and Rennes had an amazing result against a very talented Betis team in the R16, not to mention Marseille making the final last year and Monaco great run in the CL 2 years ago.

So yeah, Ligue 1 is pretty healthy league despite PSG dominance even in terms of european result, just like French football.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Is a Jaffa cake a biscuit or a cake?
Is it incest or elaborate masturbation to have sex with a clone of yourself?

Don't know why these haven't been asked first. Doesn't matter who you support it matters your answers to this.
Biscuit
Elaborate

It's still early to save your mind mate, don't win the league or you'll be crazy.

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
Principality of Catalonia
The "mastermind" my arse. That **** is nothing special since he spends a billion in every club

Edit: Am I even allowed to say it here?
LOL I've seen this take so many times. It doesn't make much sense to me because often other coaches have their clubs spend millions and have nothing to show for it.
Pep also performed well coaching Barça's second team the year before he was promoted to the first team.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
LOL I've seen this take so many times. It doesn't make much sense to me because often other coaches have their clubs spend millions and have nothing to show for it.
Pep also performed well coaching Barça's second team the year before he was promoted to the first team.
I know I know. I just don't like him but if I'm being serious, he's one of the greatest that ever came to the game

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
Principality of Catalonia
There are two things that make it impossible for me not to like Guardiola:
  • I enjoy the kind of football his teams play, no matter whether they end up winning titles or not. His philosophy, to a great extent, inherits the tenets of Johan Cruyff when he was his coach at Barcelona.
  • No other person in any sport has done as much as him to normalise Catalan as an equally valid language. Extraneous to the subject of football itself in a way but that it happened within football is what made it important.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.