• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
No hype for any of those draws. Best match is probably Barça vs Man U

If nothing weird happens, Barça vs Liverpool and Juventus vs City.

I was supporting Liverpool the most from these teams, but I am sad that the only way Barça will play against Guardiola or Cristiano Ronaldo is if Liverpool is knocked out :(

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Liverpool v Porto
Man City v Spurs
Ajax V Juventus
Man U v Barca

My guess (yeah, not that difficult, i know), although i would laugh pretty good if Guardiola drops out against the Spurs.
Was really looking forward to a Juve v Barca draw this round.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Damn wish Ajax got drawn with an easier team. Really wanted them to go further in the competition... but on the other hand so glad we drew Porto.

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
Principality of Catalonia
My desired semis would be
City - Ajax
Barça - No personal preference between Liverpool or Porto. Maybe Liverpool because I like WipEout which is a weak ass reason.

PSA: If you are on Windows and have a num pad available, ALT + 135 allows you to write Barça correctly. :P

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Doubt we'll beat Napoli but I don't think they're as strong as a coupe of years ago

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Arsenal v Chelsea final looks like a good bet although Napoli showed in the Group phase, that they can be a nasty enemy.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
We'll have to play the home leg first as well to avoid clashing with Chelsea.. much rather have had it the other way round considering how bad our away form is

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
53835418_2073606906027959_9014704581241733120_o.jpg

Pretty good draw for those of us neutral. Some interesting matches. Even the Slavia vs Chelsea match will be interesting, if just to see if they can pull another surprise or not (probably not lol).

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Ajax v United Europa league final repeat plz :P

Not likely that Barca will bottle this like PSG, so I will just enjoy the ride regardless. We've been incredibly unlucky with our cup draws this season lol

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
Feels like Chelsea got much easier pathway to the final even if Villarreal&Valencia aren't quite what they were this season. Napoli will be a steep task for us.

I wonder, should we happen to get to the final, what will be done with the Mhiki situation.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Barca v United is gonna be an absolute shitshow. Can't wait for Messi to spin 2 English clubs on his way to the final.
Can you imagine Ajax destroying R Madrid, Juve, City and Barça in that order to win the Champions League? It would be glorious and I wouldn't even be mad.
I'd allow it.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Barca v United is gonna be an absolute shitshow. Can't wait for Messi to spin 2 English clubs on his way to the final.
Eh, we'll see. Barça hasn't done too well in this stage of the CL for the past 3 years (with Messi and all). It's not so much an issue of quality, it's more like something (mentally) isn't fully kicking in for them for the past couple of seasons. They've still dominated the League and Cup too, which makes it extra weird.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
knew Chelsea would get the easiest tie.

They have had easy fucking draw all the way through

Timmm

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
I'm not sure I could take a United - Liverpool CL semi final. Barca you better fucking beat them (assuming we beat Porto too)

Guardiola started with a Barca side that seemed at the end of a cycle and he had the balls to kick out some players who were clearly at the end of their run like Ronaldinho, downplaying his work there just as him being lucky that he found a team with all that talent is odd to say the least, and trying to take Liverpool as an example of virtuosity when this summer they spent 70 million on a goalkeeper and much more on other players is disingenuous, if they'll win a trophy it wiil be 'cause like any other top club in Europe they spent lots of money on good players (not trying to discredit Klopp's work btw).

The "he should go in a smaller club with a smaller salary" talk is also nonsense, coaches are professional, asking them to renounce to money and better means at their disposal just to prove some point to god knows who is fantasy talk.

I'm not arguing that Pep isn't good or anything, but its important to remember that it was only possible to spend 70m on a goalkeeper because Barcelona bought one of Liverpool's midfielders for £140m

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
Grandia can you predict Liverpool winning the PL please?

And Porto is the best team to draw by far, I don't want to sound overconfident if we perform like we did last year when we beat them 5-0 away from home, we will do well.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of a boring draw. Juventus, Barca, Liverpool and City for the semifinals. At least the semis will should be more fun.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Some surprises in Portugal's selection for the Euro Qualifiers:

Keepers:Beto (Goztepe), José Sá (Olympiakos) e Rui Patrício (Wolverhampton).

Defenders: João Cancelo (Juventus), Nélson Semedo (Barcelona), José Fonte (Lille), Pepe (FC Porto), Rúben Dias (Benfica), Raphael Guerreiro (Borussia Dortmund) e Mário Rui (Nápoles).

Midfielders: Danilo Pereira (FC Porto), Rúben Neves (Wolverhampton), William Carvalho (Bétis), Bruno Fernandes (Sporting), João Mário (Inter), João Moutinho (Wolverhampton) e Pizzi (Benfica)

Attackers: Bernardo Silva (Manchester City), João Félix (SL Benfica), Gonçalo Guedes (Valencia) Rafa Silva (SL Benfica), André Silva (Sevilha), Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus), Diogo Jota (Wolverhampton) e Dyego Sousa (SC Braga).

--

Didn't even know Dyego Sousa was Portuguese tbh. There's also been zero rumours of him being called up in the press, so that makes it even more impressive. Could be a a nice "classical" striker for us though.

João Felix also comes as a surprise. Pretty young (19) and basically skipping the U-21 team too. Jota I think is a return? Unsure, but given his season it's not that surprising.

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
Would've loved a United vs Cuntalona quarterfinal with the King of all cunts Mourinho, a shame really.

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Don't want to get ahead of myself but a Liverpool - Barcelona semi final would be tasty. Would be interesting to see the reception Coutinho and Suarez get at Anfield.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
We got Napoli huh? Bring them on. We have a good record against Italian teams

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
Messi and Suarez will tear us apart.

I just hope they fucking lose in the final to Juve

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Some surprises in Portugal's selection for the Euro Qualifiers:

--

Didn't even know Dyego Sousa was Portuguese tbh. There's also been zero rumours of him being called up in the press, so that makes it even more impressive. Could be a a nice "classical" striker for us though.

João Felix also comes as a surprise. Pretty young (19) and basically skipping the U-21 team too. Jota I think is a return? Unsure, but given his season it's not that surprising.
4 Wolves players :lol

Wouldn't mind some more of that list TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.