• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Mane almost somehow got that saved, lol. Henderson has been great pushing farther forward in this new midfield, Liverpool getting actual goal contributions from midfield is something new.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
Fuck me. what a goal
363636.gif

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
As an outsider, its weird seeing all the hate towards Liverpool winning the league. Why is that really?

I remember here in Holland that Feyenoord hadn't won the league in like 18 years and they are the archrivals of my club Ajax, but even then I was kinda rooting for them to win it over PSV. From what I'm hearing it looks like everyone not from the red side of Liverpool in the UK is against them winning the league lol.

dingobingo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
As an outsider, its weird seeing all the hate towards Liverpool winning the league. Why is that really?

I remember here in Holland that Feyenoord hadn't won the league in like 18 years and they are the archrivals of my club Ajax, but even then I was kinda rooting for them to win it over PSV. From what I'm hearing it looks like everyone not from the red side of Liverpool in the UK is against them winning the league lol.

No idea, wanting city to win the league is baffling they are so fake and plastic it hurts

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

There is no one answer, it's a mixture of genuine rival fans (United & Chelsea primarily) who can lord over us their Premier Leagues. It's a bit of North/South rivalry, where there'd be a bit of, though not as much, disdain for United or City doing this well. Bit of a banter thing, where people are afraid the level of banter they've given to Liverpool will come back to haunt them if we win it, and a bunch of it is overhyped by social media - in that most people will say they don't want Liverpool to win, but by the time we lift the trophy, they'll mostly be over it until we fuck up again.

When you genuinely put it to people who say they'd rather City win it, it's either because they are the fans who are rivals to Liverpool and it's out of spite or they're casual fans and don't really see anything wrong with City and it's practices, or are wilfully unaware.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I guess it's all in the game, but I wouldn't be smiling like Hazard is to Fabinho if I've just been kicked at by him all afternoon

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's all in the game, but I wouldn't be smiling like Hazard is to Fabinho if I've just been kicked at by him all afternoon
Fab loves this shit. I went to the Chester friendly when he and Keita first played, and there was a moment early on where one of there's threw in a couple of dirty tackles, and you see the lightbulb click like "Oh, we do that shit over here? Nice! I can do that!"

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
There is no one answer, it's a mixture of genuine rival fans (United & Chelsea primarily) who can lord over us their Premier Leagues. It's a bit of North/South rivalry, where there'd be a bit of, though not as much, disdain for United or City doing this well. Bit of a banter thing, where people are afraid the level of banter they've given to Liverpool will come back to haunt them if we win it, and a bunch of it is overhyped by social media - in that most people will say they don't want Liverpool to win, but by the time we lift the trophy, they'll mostly be over it until we fuck up again.

When you genuinely put it to people who say they'd rather City win it, it's either because they are the fans who are rivals to Liverpool and it's out of spite or they're casual fans and don't really see anything wrong with City and it's practices, or are wilfully unaware.
Ah so its more like a joke thing, rather than actual thorough hate towards Liverpool? Idk as someone not from the UK Liverpool seem like one of the few bigger clubs that have real character and passion.

Guess Arsenal will be the new Liverpool after Liverpool win the league.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I want city to do the quad mainly to one up United doing the treble. It's not that I particularly dislike liverpool. But I really hate United.

Status
Not open for further replies.