• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
You know full on Salah was telling Hazard to come to Liverpool next season, the way Hazard was smiling

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The bad news is that Liverpool have by far the easier run-in now. They're massive favourites in every game remaining and should really get 97 points.

The good news is that City (KDB and Sterling in particular) are playing really, really well and should have it in them to win every game also, their 2 hardest games are at the fortress v Spurs which they usually win comfortably and away v United who look past their best especially against good sides recently. And should that also occur City end with 98 points.

I'm OK with this still.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
The second half was nice. Chelsea has a lot of deadweight in that team. Liverpool has these incredible minutes when it goes in overdrive when they seem unstoppable (and most of the time they are), then they disappear for some minutes. I guess you can't really hold that high pace the whole game.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
The good news is Spurs and UTD need the win as well, so no dead rubbers for city in those 2

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The second half was nice. Chelsea has a lot of deadweight in that team. Liverpool has these incredible minutes when it goes in overdrive when they seem unstoppable (and most of the time they are), then they disappear for some minutes. I guess you can't really hold that high pace the whole game.
We used to, don't you remember? Heavy Metal Football was boss... until a team hit us on a counter, and our legs started to fall off across the entire pitch. Our defence has been an injury blip, but Klopp's kept mostly everyone as fit as possible. This is just the sacrifice; we can't press for too long anymore.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
:)

Great result, on holiday with the family, my stream died right after the half and returned only after Salah did his thing.

It was for the best, my heart cannot take these games. After the Salah abuse, what a way to answer hate.

Back to the hot tub. YNWA.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
3211.jpg

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Man Utd beat Man City what are you cunts giving me? I'd ask Queen of Hunting for 5 grand worth of Steam games but she's MIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.