• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
So we're going into the pivotal game of the season with a change in established formation of late and brand new CB partnership.
CfPec8A.png

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, this is going to be tough game for Arsenal. Watford moving the ball well and looking like they are up for the battle.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I know it's just how football is and it's the same everywhere but it's funny that the guy who got an elbow to the face is the one being booed lol.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
City/Liverpool fans: If winning one implied automatically losing the other, would you rater win the League or the Champions League?
League. Been saying that in here since last summer. If we win the CL at the cost of the league, I will of course be made up that we won something, but literally, because of this run, because of the amount of time it's taken, I'd be as happy with the CL as the fucking Carabo cup. I love Europe, I love our record in Europe, I've seen us lift it, and every single other trophy Liverpool could, but not the Premier League.

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I can't believe I'm saying this, but please bring Niles on and put Mustafi at mid back. Mavropanos is not ready for PL game.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
League easily for Liverpool fans. It's been too long.
League. Been saying that in here since last summer. If we win the CL at the cost of the league, I will of course be made up that we won something, but literally, because of this run, because of the amount of time it's taken, I'd be as happy with the CL as the fucking Carabo cup. I love Europe, I love our record in Europe, I've seen us lift it, and every single other trophy Liverpool could, but not the Premier League.
Makes sense. Fair enough.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
1-0 up and playing against 10 men, but the game is so open. Arsenal struggles on the road in a nutshell.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I'd forfeit all chances at any trophy for the next 5 years to win the league this season.
That's what I'd call "thirsty"!

Also, heads up, despite the building suffering massive damage, all of the artworks and statues in the Notre Dame Cathedral have been saved from the fire (either because they were offsite already or due to the hard work of the firefighters).

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
Mhkitaryan has been non-existent. Mavropanos shaky. Aubameyang isolated. We've been kinda poor bar the goal, we are keeping a shit ton of possession, which is good. Just need to turn it up when Watford inevitably tire.

Emery surely went overboard in making Iwobi believe in his dribbling abilities.

He's actually not a bad dribbler, just braindead and overdoes it. Also his shots are really predictable, always goes for the far post curler, when shooting at the inside would work much better. Mostly he just needs to know when to release the pass. Shades of Alexis in that but nowhere near as talented but also not as much of a ball hog.

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017
Annoying as fuck leaving the arena and hearing even the opposing (and winning) team's fans say it was a robbery.

IFK played well at least.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
It would be amazing if after all the talk of a City quadruple, Liverpool did the CL and League double. The tears in Manchester could be collected for the purposes of irrigation providing you can deal with the immense levels of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.