• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
Arsenal have been poor. Even if they win here, I don't have confidence in this team to keep winning on the road.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Arsenal have been dog shite. But it's just a case of get that away win whatever way they can to break that stat.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy with that league table as it currently stands. No need for anymore matches, don't you all think? Just wrap up the league here.

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
Next 10 days makes or break our season. Come out winner vs Napoli, Palace and Wolves and that's CL wrapped up imo.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
By hook or by crook. Arsenal found a way. They need to play better, but job done. Top 4 four dog fight continues.

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
What a tragic performance that was, we're not getting points at Wolves or Leicester
Newcastle got points of Liecester. I'm not worried about that game, Wolves is one that has me shaking. At least Sokratis is back for that. We're really missing Holding now, the fixtures are piling up.

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
We seem to do well vs Italian teams away and if Napoli give us the space they did at the Emirates, we're going to score at least once, which might just be enough.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Man Utd go through tomorrow I'll take any avatar this topic decides until the opening day games of next season in the EPL.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Juve vs Ajax. I want either extreme. Either Juve to win confortably by 2-3 goals, or Ajax to pull another "Real Madrid" surprise.

As for Barça vs United....whelp. I don't think any miracle can or will happen today. Barça are not PSG. They have the history, the experience and more importantly the squad of a winners team.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
Barca's defence is suspect and I can't see them willing to draw United out at home.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Barca's defence is suspect and I can't see them willing to draw United out at home.
The problems with Barça are not so much penetrating their defence, it's more having to deal with their attack. Especially when they play at home. An inspired Rakitic, Suarez or Coutinho can cause chaos in any team. An inspired Messi basically means you've already lost before the match even started.

I don't think there is much chance of an off performance from Barça today, as much fun as that would be to watch.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
The problems with Barça are not so much penetrating their defence, it's more having to deal with their attack. Especially when they play at home. An inspired Rakitic, Suarez or Coutinho can cause chaos in any team. An inspired Messi basically means you've already lost before the match even started.

I don't think there is much chance of an off performance from Barça today, as much fun as that would be to watch.

Right but Barcelona have a one goal lead. Going at United gives them the space to break that suits their players and their game plan. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Barca will beat United, they'll need to play it smart.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Right but Barcelona have a one goal lead. Going at United gives them the space to break that suits their players and their game plan. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Barca will beat United, they'll need to play it smart.
Your case rests on the assumption the Utd players can actually link up near the box.

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
Barca will win but I hope United go at them. I'd rather lose 4-3 then 1-0 in this game.
Either way neither of these teams are beating Pool in the semis

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3ix2JFL.png

hp5KEdC.png

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://i./i/pix/2013/06/07/article-0-06627EF90000044D-862_634x368.jpg

Winning at the Nou Camp is no big deal. Easy m8