• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I, huh, don't precisely like Atlético, but they really don't deserve this Griezmann shitshow.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
Barf.
If they keep Valverde, sign Griezmann and use that awful jersey with squares instead of stripes we deserve to win nothing next season.
Bertomeu and co. are bunch of cunts.
Agree

Nothing will change till Bartomeu is gone, Valverde and its boring football are just a consequence of our board's mentality, focused on making our club as close as possible to Madrid in both football and social aspects. We'll keep playing boring football as long as Bartomeu is around.

If we sign Griezmann (IF, cause I wouldn't rule out him going to Paris) I hope we play Griz-Messi-Dembele and sell Coutinho.

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
I actually think with all the signings they're making Barca will be in a really strong position next season even if Valverde is a totally mediocre manager. I'd be sweating if I was a Real Madrid supporter anyway.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I actually think with all the signings they're making Barca will be in a really strong position next season even if Valverde is a totally mediocre manager. I'd be sweating if I was a Real Madrid supporter anyway.
I mean, Barça could shoot every single one of their players in their feet and bring current day Maradona as a new player and we'd still be sweating bullets lol. Such is life.

INST

Nov 2, 2017

As long as Messi is there we will. At least Barca are spending, Florentino hit his head or something cause he does fuck all. Pretty much our entire squad needs replacement save for a few players. Need an entire new attack + midfield and also a LB. Zidane shooting himself in the foot.

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
Principality of Catalonia
In my opinion Griezmann is past his peak. I very much doubt he'll do anything more remarkable than the World Cup he won last summer. A national league or two depending who he signs for.
wtf happens to Dembele and Coutinho?
I don't know about Dembélé but I can see Coutinho being sold this summer at a paltry price incurring a big loss for an unremarkable stint in Barcelona.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
As much as I don't want West Brom back in the PL, I also don't want good things to happen to any club that employs John Terry.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
How does Barca have all this money to spend? De Jong, De Ligt and Griezmann. They bought Coutinho and hijacked Malcolm last year. Still got Dembele too

MrJohnSherry

Jan 4, 2018
Villa nearly bottling it there, hope they get stuffed in the final. I can't stand Villa and I don't really know why. I think it could be Grealish's socks.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Both Villa and the Baggies were amazingly shit. Hope whoever else is in the final gives them a stuffing.

Simon21

Apr 25, 2018
What on earth were West Brom doing with their penalty takers? Sending up two defenders at the start who didn't look like they'd ever taken a penalty in their lives.

Purdy

Oct 27, 2017
City players embody that club so perfectly, nasty top to bottom

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
We were awful tonight, in every imaginable way. I feel for West Brom honestly, they were better than us. Feels bad for someone to lose on penalties.

We go again though.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Sane's fantastic, not sure why City can't keep him? Although other than transfer fees it's next to impossible to stop German players from moving to Bayern

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
If Barça had Griezmann no way the 0x4 would happen. The few matches I watched from him were enough to show me he is experienced and accelerate and decelerate the match as needed. He was great in France vs Argentina, the boys were so excited to keep scoring and he was the one holding the ball and running the clock out. In the final he was also controlling the speed.

Between Dembele and Coutinho the best Neymar substitute for Barça was Malcolm, but unfortunately the coach never cared about him. He deserved a lot more time in the pitch, but I am afraid he will leave the club in this transfer window. No way Barça is selling both Dembele and Coutinho (this one is definitely out, at a loss).

On top of that, I hope Arthur doesn't lose space with that Dutch de something coming. If he had started against Liv (Coutinho in the bench), Barça would have qualified, btw.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Don't expect anything big from Liverpool this window as of right now

Hard to believe the £20m to spend. Also as of right now I wouldn't believe a lot of the journalists talk yet. Remember last summer? Fabinho getting signed almost out of nowhere. Sure Shaqiri was linked, but for the longest time the word was that Karius was our #1 and we wouldn't go back for Alisson... then bang!

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Griezmann and Messi in the same team feels like cheating. Kinda like when Barça had MSN.

Sane's fantastic, not sure why City can't keep him? Although other than transfer fees it's next to impossible to stop German players from moving to Bayern
Pep's Wheel of Rotation™ was really unkind to Sané. In a less tight title race this probably wouldn't have been an issue.

valeo

Oct 27, 2017
Griezmann and Messi in the same team feels like cheating. Kinda like when Barça had MSN.

Pep's Wheel of Rotation™ was really unkind to Sané. In a less tight title race this probably wouldn't have been an issue.

I mean, MSN >> whatever Barca will do next season, so they've been 'cheating' for a long time :)

I hope Atletico go in for Lacazette as a replacement for silly money. I think he'd actually suit them really well. I love Laca, but we need to sell ala Liverpool with Coutinho. It makes no sense when our two best players play in the same position, when we have such huge holes everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.