• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Derby are serial bottlers, Villa are as good as promoted

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Frank Lampard telling them to remain calm as you see the reserve keeper celebrating on the pitch.

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
lbwpbpkepzt21.jpg

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
What a great advert for the championship, brilliant game..

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, Messi just doesn't run any more. On Twitter I saw their strategy described as "coast for 30-35 minutes, then hope to score enough in the 10 minute periods where Messi tries." Barca need to surround him with athletes and instead started a lineup where 7/10 outfield players were 30+.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
I know this is pointless and obvious but I can't help but feel playoffs are a tad unfair. Leeds were 9 points better than Derby over the season. Yes there are playoffs and yes that is how it works but it always strikes me as a tad unjust.

Much more dramatic, obviously.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I know this is pointless and obvious but I can't help but feel playoffs are a tad unfair. Leeds were 9 points better than Derby over the season. Yes there are playoffs and yes that is how it works but it always strikes me as a tad unjust.

Much more dramatic, obviously.
We finished 3rd in 2004 and lost in the Final, we finished 6th the following season and won. Swings and roundabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.